Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How are we supposed to support our team???

Mon May 24, 2010 5:49 pm

I have only been following the city for three years. When I first came to watch a game in Block A in the grandstand Ninian Park, I sat and listened to the singing, without joining in. But now we have moved to CCS singing seems to be frowned upon.

Since coming back from Wembley I have been monitoring this board I'm getting confused. Are we supposed to sing or not?

Please can someone help me out with this one?

Re: How are we supposed to support our team???

Mon May 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Well waht motivates the players most. Us sitting down like good little boys or getting involved in the game the only way we can by singing?

Mon May 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Well waht motivates the players most. Us sitting down like good little boys or getting involved in the game the only way we can by singing?

That's what I thought, but it does not seem to be everyone's opinion.

Mon May 24, 2010 5:59 pm

sing your hearts out.

if u dnt want to sing that is fine, but dont moan about people who do want to sing.

personally i love singing. i hate sitting down at football and watching it.

that is what rugby is for :lol: :lol:

personally im a singer :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:48 pm

Not many responses to this post. Should I sing or should I be quiet??

Fri May 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Newblue wrote:I have only been following the city for three years. When I first came to watch a game in Block A in the grandstand Ninian Park, I sat and listened to the singing, without joining in. But now we have moved to CCS singing seems to be frowned upon.

Since coming back from Wembley I have been monitoring this board I'm getting confused. Are we supposed to sing or not?

Please can someone help me out with this one?

The players want to hear us backing them, singing, chanting, jumping up and down like the Jack/Leicester game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Lets bring the Ninian Park feeling to CCS and make it a Fortress. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Newblue wrote:Lets bring the Ninian Park feeling to CCS and make it a Fortress. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lyndon, I will be having meetings about This with Our club before The New Season Starts :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 9:02 pm

Sing as loud as you possibly can for as long as you can, always. The issues seem to involve tolerating standing and that largely depends on where your seat is situated.

Fri May 28, 2010 9:05 pm

sing, shout, holler, do whatever just stand up and do it loud. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 9:08 pm

rob wrote:sing, shout, holler, do whatever just stand up and do it loud. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The amount of people who were complaining about people standing at Wembley was ridiculous. I thought one guy was going to spark Baz out at one point. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Newblue on Fri May 28, 2010 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 28, 2010 9:10 pm

i am a stander, and proud to be one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: