Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHAT WERE YOUR EMOTIONS AT FULL TIME

Mon May 24, 2010 11:32 am

Just wanted to get the f**k from there i was in harrow by 17:30 in the pub. then i just wanted to get the fucvk home, polished my crate off on the bus and wobbled home when we finally arrived in caerphilly.

another heartbreaking day courtesy of ccfc :cry:

Mon May 24, 2010 11:34 am

It wouldn't be as fun if we were successful though would it lads?! :ayatollah: :( :D

Mon May 24, 2010 11:39 am

Awwwww no we got to play swansea again next year.. minute i got back on the bus andhad a couple of cans it was like i forget about it dancin with people on the bus but did have a little cry in the morning

Mon May 24, 2010 11:43 am

Felt all of the emotions described above.....

At the final whistle I just slumped down to my seat with head in hands.....someone walked past on their way out and without saying a word patted me on the head and pushed my chin up...Must admit it made me feel a bit better and this guy obviously knew what I was feeling! Our true supporters are without doubt THE best fans in the WORLD :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 11:58 am

Zabier wrote:It wouldn't be as fun if we were successful though would it lads?! :ayatollah: :( :D

must say the only consolation of the journey home was knowing we got leeds pompey jacks worzels and hopefully millwall next year.

should be fun :ayatollah: