Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

When Bothroyd Was Substituted.

Sun May 23, 2010 9:31 pm

What was your reaction.

Mine was WERE FUCKED, and i was right.

Re: When Bothroyd Was Substituted.

Sun May 23, 2010 9:32 pm

thought our hopes diminished dramatically but had a bit of hope when we retook the lead....sadly we gave blackpool goals then

Sun May 23, 2010 9:34 pm

I just prayed and thought I had an answer when we took the lead. Thwn our defence let us down bigtime like it has done most of the season.

Sun May 23, 2010 9:36 pm

nobby wrote:What was your reaction.

Mine was WERE FUCKED, and i was right.

Have to agree with you Nobby, I felt exactly the same. Sad that a team is so totally dependent on one or two individuals to such an extent that if they are not playing the team is guranteed to struggle.

Sun May 23, 2010 9:38 pm

TBH as soon as he went off I think thats when the atmosphere really started to struggle

Sun May 23, 2010 9:40 pm

2blue2handle wrote:TBH as soon as he went off I think thats when the atmosphere really started to struggle

The fans seemed nervous as soon as they equalised for the first goal, we never really got going after that, only for the 4 min we led again after the second goal but again we were soon silenced.

Sun May 23, 2010 9:49 pm

It was a nervous atmosphere. Edgy, tense, irritable. Two groups of blokes almost came to blows in front of us and then made up when Chopra scored the first. Bothroyd going of was pivotal in the game. Jones should have played Gerrard from the start instaed of Captain 'slow' Hudson