a broken jay was still better than etuhu

Sun May 23, 2010 9:29 pm

i wish he could of carried on,6 weeks rest for them now. :( :ayatollah:

Re: a broken jay was still better than etuhu

Sun May 23, 2010 9:34 pm

Lets hope he stays :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 7:05 am

mad to think when he came to the club i for one thought f**k off, but he's been great all season and he was one of the reasons we lost

Mon May 24, 2010 7:18 am

Ben wrote:mad to think when he came to the club i for one thought f**k off, but he's been great all season and he was one of the reasons we lost

we rely on him way too much and our entire game plan for last season was centred on him , I think he should go but for the right reasons . DJ needs a plan B and a Plan C but while Jay is at CCFC it wont happen . Etuhu as much as he tries isnt a forward and is lacking in defensive duties at corners etc ................... this isnt a negative post but I think losing Jay would be good for us :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 7:30 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
Ben wrote:mad to think when he came to the club i for one thought f**k off, but he's been great all season and he was one of the reasons we lost

we rely on him way too much and our entire game plan for last season was centred on him , I think he should go but for the right reasons . DJ needs a plan B and a Plan C but while Jay is at CCFC it wont happen . Etuhu as much as he tries isnt a forward and is lacking in defensive duties at corners etc ................... this isnt a negative post but I think losing Jay would be good for us :ayatollah:

I think the problem was that DJ couldn't bring in another target man in January despite even the Riddler admitting we needed one as back-up :evil:

Bothroyd was a major loss. Just one point to those who moan he always falls down; how many free-kicks did we win within shooting distance after Jay went off on Saturday :?: I think it was one and that was another major factor, with players like Whitts, Chopra and McCormack on the field those opportunities can be the difference between glory and hell :cry: :ayatollah:

Of all our players I think Jay would be the player I would least like to lose because we simply couldn't afford a replacement of his quality and I actually think he cares about losing despite his laid back outward persona.

Mon May 24, 2010 7:39 am

" I think the problem was that DJ couldn't bring in another target man in January despite even the Riddler admitting we needed one as back-up "

Riddler stated that in September at the Brunswick which was before the transfer embargo yet did nothing about it at the time ! :ayatollah: