Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SHOULD WE BE SUPRISED????

Sun May 23, 2010 8:44 pm

For me it,s almost 40 years that the city have broke my heart more times than i can remember, they keep doing it but we all keep going back for more, but i,ve got to be honest lads,this one is really hurting i thought it was "our turn" this may take the whole summer to get out of the system!!!!

Re: SHOULD WE BE SUPRISED????

Sun May 23, 2010 8:51 pm

my dad has always called us the heart breakers :( sadly he was right again :(

Sun May 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Its killing me cant watch tv or read the papers i think we have blown it players will leave and we will have to re build but thats life look on the bright side you could be swansea fan :ayatollah: .

Sun May 23, 2010 9:01 pm

i can,t see how we are going to get a better chance than yesterday!!!!

Sun May 23, 2010 9:03 pm

Cityone we thought the same last season when we fell apart, we gotta keep the faith, its all we have at the moment

Sun May 23, 2010 9:05 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Cityone we thought the same last season when we fell apart, we gotta keep the faith, its all we have at the moment

Well if they want me to keep the faith then the club had better do something constructive and that is get rid of the bottler Jones.

Sun May 23, 2010 9:05 pm

cityone wrote:i can,t see how we are going to get a better chance than yesterday!!!!

next year is Automatic Promotion then.

Dave jones said we improve ever year - so this is his LAST last chance to get us up.
But i think he'd better take a long hard look in the mirror whilst sunning it up in the seychelles over the summer and study a book on the A-Z of tactics.

Im not bothered about some big players leaving - as long as we get quality replacements on lower wages with HIGHER bonuses.
Players wanting to wear the shirt.

Sun May 23, 2010 9:07 pm

im feeling like that im a realist im only 34 watched the city for 20 odd years and they have always broke my heart,there again i would'nt want it any other way bluebirds!bluebirds!

Sun May 23, 2010 9:25 pm

42 years for me as a city fan.KEEP THE FAITH LADS AND LASSES IT WILL HAPPEN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: