Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Got lost in london after game

Sun May 23, 2010 6:02 pm

I got seperated from the guys on my bus and had no idea where to go. the only thing i knew was our bus was at a pup called the pleausure bowl. anyway after phone calls to some lads on my bus i was told to catch the number 83 bus to ealing. so on the bus i got looking around cthe bus thinking to myself ill ask someone to tell me when i near the pup which stop to get off.no jokes everyone on the bus was either asian black or women with their faces covered. then i spotted a white guy so i asked him where i should get off and f**k my luck he was polish :lol: i was the only brit on the bloody bus ffs :lol:

Re: Got lost in london after game

Sun May 23, 2010 6:31 pm

earnieblue wrote:I got seperated from the guys on my bus and had no idea where to go. the only thing i knew was our bus was at a pup called the pleausure bowl. anyway after phone calls to some lads on my bus i was told to catch the number 83 bus to ealing. so on the bus i got looking around cthe bus thinking to myself ill ask someone to tell me when i near the pup which stop to get off.no jokes everyone on the bus was either asian black or women with their faces covered. then i spotted a white guy so i asked him where i should get off and f**k my luck he was polish :lol: i was the only brit on the bloody bus ffs :lol:

:lol:

Sun May 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Sun May 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Sun May 23, 2010 7:42 pm

did you find the bus ???? :lol:

Sun May 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Believe it or not I know plenty of 'coloured' people than can speak English :lol:

It's your own fault :o

Sun May 23, 2010 8:11 pm

after 10 cans of carling mate sluring with my welsh accent i more than likley sounded like i was from mars :lol:

Sun May 23, 2010 8:12 pm

yes chris i did find the bus :ayatollah: