Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well done to Cheggers

Sun May 23, 2010 12:20 pm

I have to make notice of the amazing efforts of Cheggers with his sexy curly haired wig yesterday.

Of course you know he kindly organised, out of his own time, buses up the Wembley, but the stress that went into it you could clearly see, his phone going non-stop, and the fact that he looked as if he hadn't slept in years!

Though the bus had possibly the WORST bus driver in history who took about 106,350,300 wrong turnings on the way up AND way back to wembley, Cheggers never gave up on getting us to the stadium and to our homes. To emphasize how much of a bad driver this guy was also, lets just say we got into Merthyr without a door, and with an almost smashed windscreen!! :lol:

Cheggers always lifted the spirits making his shit jokes :lol: and chanting his lungs off!

"THIS IS THE WORST TRIP, I'VE EVER BEEN ONNN!!!!"
:lol:

WELL DONE TO CHEGGERS AND EVERYONE ON OUR BUS WHO PUT UP WITH IT !

:ayatollah:

Re: Well done to Cheggers

Sun May 23, 2010 1:02 pm

didn't 2 get left behind? not even getting to wembley?

Sun May 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Ben wrote:didn't 2 get left behind? not even getting to wembley?

If they were left behind it was because they didn't turn up to the allocated time Cheggers said for their pick up point.

We didn't leave anyone behind for no reason, if you're late you don't get on - simple really.

Sun May 23, 2010 4:25 pm

Haha Thanks Baker, it was a stressfull day mate. Diddnt help that it was so f*cking hot. But in fairness we got there in the end. That bus firm just rang me asking what happend to they bus. :lol:

Sun May 23, 2010 4:35 pm

Yeah all credit to Cheggers for organising everything. I heard he got a hard time of Annis :lol: .

Great effort made by the forum guys......shame about the players.

Sun May 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Yeah all credit to Cheggers for organising everything. I heard he got a hard time of Annis :lol: .

Annis was worried all week, I told him to have faith in the curly kid ;) :ayatollah:

Sun May 23, 2010 4:41 pm

BlueCheg wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Yeah all credit to Cheggers for organising everything. I heard he got a hard time of Annis :lol: .

Annis was worried all week, I told him to have faith in the curly kid ;) :ayatollah:

Well we got there and back, though it may have taken almost 6 hours each way, you got us home nice and safe... just :lol:

Sun May 23, 2010 5:01 pm

bluddy great trip if you ask me and i cant wait to do it again.

know you guys (cheggs-annis-chris) won't be looking forward to that but im sure they will be convinced.

Sun May 23, 2010 5:02 pm

baker wrote:
BlueCheg wrote:

Well we got there and back, though it may have taken almost 6 hours each way, you got us home nice and safe... just :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah: