Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

next year

Sun May 23, 2010 11:49 am

do you reckon you will challenge at the top,or do yuo think youre best players will leave and be happy to remain in the championship.

Re: next year

Sun May 23, 2010 11:51 am

We will be challenging with some of our better players and some new blood too, but yes, we will be challenging at the top. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 23, 2010 11:52 am

I personally dont think many will want our top players. Jay will attract some attention but not from the premiership I dont think. Roy Keene might push for Chopra. After that I'm struggling to think who would want anyone else. Perhaps some of the lower league teams will come in for some of our guys.

Sun May 23, 2010 11:56 am

what about ledley and adam mathews will they stay.

Sun May 23, 2010 12:00 pm

swansea jack wrote:what about ledley and adam mathews will they stay.

What about you Jack do you think you will struggle to hold onto your much wanted strikers? :shock:

Sun May 23, 2010 12:07 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

What about you Jack do you think you will struggle to hold onto your much wanted strikers? :shock:

no one will take them but know for fact theres money to get a few in within the budget of coarse

Sun May 23, 2010 12:14 pm

swansea jack wrote:no one will take them but know for fact theres money to get a few in within the budget of coarse

But won't that just bring you back to where you are now? Keep within budget of course but you have to admit you reap what you sow when that means the like's of Gorka Pintado & Shefki Kuqi :lol:

Sun May 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Aye forgot about Ledley :oops: . Perhaps the favourite to go.

Matthews whis is he :) ? I think he went a few games ago.

Sun May 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Wouldn't surprise me to see a few offers for Whitts as well.

Sun May 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Someone will take a punt at Witts, they will get him for 1.5/2m as he only has 1 year on his contract, its hardly a risk for a prem club at that price.

Sun May 23, 2010 8:58 pm

In think we will be there or thereabouts next season again

as for witts .....hes good , but not that good

too inconsistent

we need a new left back , a new centre back , a new right back ( sorry kev ) and a midfield general and a front man to back up the front two , assuming they stay

ross macormack I would cash in on , if we can , hes not up to it

Sun May 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Sludge wrote:In think we will be there or thereabouts next season again

as for witts .....hes good , but not that good

too inconsistent

we need a new left back , a new centre back , a new right back ( sorry kev ) and a midfield general and a front man to back up the front two , assuming they stay

ross macormack I would cash in on , if we can , hes not up to it

hes not up to it? he scored 20+ last year. and this year dave jones thought it would be good to play him on the wing? if chopra goes he must stay!

Mon May 24, 2010 10:17 am

he scored loads of pens

like witts this season

hes not up to it

Mon May 24, 2010 10:31 am

Sludge wrote:he scored loads of pens

like witts this season

hes not up to it

fair point, he did score 10 pens out of 23 goals. Still think he is very useful when he is up for it though

Mon May 24, 2010 10:58 am

this time next year we will be waiting for the PREMIERSHIP fixtures to come out. The Blues are going up... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: