Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MASSIVE DAY TOMORROW

Sun May 23, 2010 11:27 am

ALL the Players are getting called in and are going to be told who is staying and who is going. Who would you tell they can go?

Re: MASSIVE DAY TOMORROW

Sun May 23, 2010 11:33 am

BlueCheg wrote:ALL the Players are getting called in and are going to be told who is staying and who is going. Who would you tell they can go?

Enckleman
Hudson
Capaldi
Comminges
Etuhu
Taiwo

Sun May 23, 2010 11:36 am

Ross Young wrote:
BlueCheg wrote:ALL the Players are getting called in and are going to be told who is staying and who is going. Who would you tell they can go?

Enckleman
Hudson
Capaldi
Comminges
Etuhu
Taiwo

yep sounds good to me

Sun May 23, 2010 11:37 am

Etuhu, hes the easy one to get rid as he is a loanee.

Hudson, simply crap but will anyone want him.

Taiwo, perhaps the worst of the worse we have signed.

Feeney, does he want to stay after the crap treatment he has received from DJ.

Enks, embarrassing.

Rae, not done much.

MacCormack, awful this season and has lost the plot.

Capaldi, not done much.

Sun May 23, 2010 11:46 am

I think a few will be given a chance to renegotiate their contracts as we all know many are over paid. :oops: :oops:

Sun May 23, 2010 11:53 am

THE BACK 4 AND THE KEEPER

Sun May 23, 2010 12:28 pm

Hudson- MASSIVE disappointment this season. Ridiculously slow and far too nice for a centre back. Gerrard,Gabor,Darcy get tight not back off like him. Got MURDERED in semi second leg and final yet Jonesy kept Gerrard on the bench :o

RAE- The biggest shower of shite at Championship level I have ever seen. Whoever rates this guy has shit in their eyes! :evil:
Commingues
Kennedy- Done well in three play off games but another year older
Magennis- Feel sorry for him but we already know hes going.
Etuhu- Lost
Enckelman
Feeney
Taiwo

Think Ross might want out as well particularly if Chops stays

Sun May 23, 2010 12:31 pm

I guarantee Rae is staying sadly. I like the guy as a bloke but we need better if we want to fulfill our ambitions. The same goes for Feeney, Taiwo, Capaldi and Comminges.

I think Encks is a good back up keeper. Won't get much better for a Championship back up. I mean, look at some of the Championship's number ones! Gilks was an embarrassment yesterday!

Sun May 23, 2010 12:35 pm

hudson's wages will be an issue for any club
he's on big money at cardiff

Sun May 23, 2010 12:35 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Etuhu, hes the easy one to get rid as he is a loanee.

Hudson, simply crap but will anyone want him.

Taiwo, perhaps the worst of the worse we have signed.

[b]Feeney, does he want to stay after the crap treatment he has received from DJ[/b].

Enks, embarrassing.

Rae, not done much.

MacCormack, awful this season and has lost the plot.

Capaldi, not done much.

FFS The guy is CRAP !

Enks must go and dracula Marshall needs to get some splinters in his arse. We need a keeper with bollox.

Sun May 23, 2010 1:18 pm

My guess for leaving is; Feeney, Comminges, Enckelman, Capaldi, Rae, Kennedy. Perhapse no surprises there, but i can also see Ledley [cert] Chopra, Whittingham Gyepes & Burke transfered. Hasent Magennis already left?

Sun May 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Ross is quality if he's playing regularly but it seems he's not. I'd want us to hang onto him if we sell Chopra because I think if playing week in week out Ross will hit 20 goals a season. I really hope we keep Bothroyd though. He's the one. I don't care about any others, they can be replaced. I'd like us to get a firm back up striker though. I tell you what, I wouldn't mind getting either Gary Taylor-Fletcher or Ben Burgess from Blackpool as back up. I have a lot of time for them. Not the most talented but know how to win an aerial challenge and someone like Ross or a small quick striker would thrive off that service. Just look at DJ Campbell. Average striker but those target men gave him such good service.

Sun May 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Hudson would be first on the list for me - of the 29 games he has started for Cardiff this season we have lost 12 of them thats a 41% loss ratio - enough said.

Sun May 23, 2010 8:42 pm

I personally would release all those out of contract, maybe keep Kennedy depending on his wage.

Enks, Feeney, Capaldi, Commingues are all useless and I bet on decent wages, so thats 4 players off the wage bill that have no effect on our squad.

Hudson should go but finding a home for him may not be easy on his wage.
Rae im not sure if he is out of contract but should go if possible.

All the rest depend on what offers come in.

Sun May 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Zabier wrote:Ross is quality if he's playing regularly but it seems he's not. I'd want us to hang onto him if we sell Chopra because I think if playing week in week out Ross will hit 20 goals a season. I really hope we keep Bothroyd though. He's the one. I don't care about any others, they can be replaced. I'd like us to get a firm back up striker though. I tell you what, I wouldn't mind getting either Gary Taylor-Fletcher or Ben Burgess from Blackpool as back up. I have a lot of time for them. Not the most talented but know how to win an aerial challenge and someone like Ross or a small quick striker would thrive off that service. Just look at DJ Campbell. Average striker but those target men gave him such good service.

Of Ross' goals when he played up front the season before Chops returned, wasn't it something like 11-13 were penalties?

factor those out, he'd have got about the same as Bothroyd from open play that season - about 11, Bothroyd's then career best season.

Ross is a good player, but not a goalscorer. On that score, I'd keep Chops over him by a mile.

Sun May 23, 2010 9:07 pm

hudsons on a 3year contract so unfortunatly if DJ stays so will he.
comingues, taiwo ,etuhu back 2 man city, feeney give the guy a break let him go
ledley 2 warm some premeier teams bench
enkelman, capaldi, frees
whitts 5 million will do the job
mattehws 3 million
ross mc 2million
burke free

Sun May 23, 2010 10:08 pm

10am Tomorrow down the Vale.

Sun May 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

10am Tomorrow down the Vale.

will you be letting us know tomorrow who has been told they can leave? :ayatollah:

Sun May 23, 2010 10:41 pm

I will prob be told tom, but I am in London for 2 days with Cass, So I wont be on here.