Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Terrible scenes in the car park post macth

Sun May 23, 2010 10:35 am

I was on the official supporters bus new adventure travel coach no 3 !! and eventually found the bus after the game parked up adjacent to the blackpool coaches along with a few other city buses!! I think the gate either had e3 or e23 on it !!! As we were waiting to leave around 40 city fans charged into around 100 scarfer blackpool fans and backed them up , kids and families running in panic, Then around 8 old bill turned up and the city charged them !! batons were flying, and more old bill arrived before backing the city lads away from the car park !! :cry:

Re: Terrible scenes in the car park post macth

Sun May 23, 2010 10:37 am

Sad but were just sore losers!

No excuses for doing things like this.

Sun May 23, 2010 10:38 am

Yeah, why can't they just go and support rugby instead?

Sun May 23, 2010 10:40 am

after the game on train back, me baz and chippy were chatting to a few of there fans, and im sure baz will agree they were good guys, they wernt gloating and they were genuine fans, if it was any other club barring maybe, plymouth, donny, scunny it would have been an all out brawl.

Sun May 23, 2010 10:42 am

most of the blackpool fans looked like they had escaped from a nursing home :lol: :lol:

Sun May 23, 2010 10:44 am

I went to their Johnstone's Paint Trophy Final game against Southend back in 2004 and they were a cracking lot to have a day out with. Great base support but just lack the bigger numbers. They outsung us and outplayed us yesterday. Can't take anything away from them. It's a shame we have a c**t section.

Sun May 23, 2010 10:49 am

Zabier wrote:I went to their Johnstone's Paint Trophy Final game against Southend back in 2004 and they were a cracking lot to have a day out with. Great base support but just lack the bigger numbers. They outsung us and outplayed us yesterday. Can't take anything away from them. It's a shame we have a c**t section.

given the numbers we took yesterday I guess sadly its inevitable there will be kick offs in places !!!

Sun May 23, 2010 10:55 am

i am not condoning the idiots who done this but blackpool fans were no angels
my sister in law was walking to the coach an blackpool fans were throwing
stones from above her wen she told police they said by the time we get there
they be gone so it was not just city fans they were both as bad as each other

Sun May 23, 2010 1:23 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:I was on the official supporters bus new adventure travel coach no 3 !! and eventually found the bus after the game parked up adjacent to the blackpool coaches along with a few other city buses!! I think the gate either had e3 or e23 on it !!! As we were waiting to leave around 40 city fans charged into around 100 scarfer blackpool fans and backed them up , kids and families running in panic, Then around 8 old bill turned up and the city charged them !! batons were flying, and more old bill arrived before backing the city lads away from the car park !! :cry:

Genuine "football hooligans" are gentlemen when it comes to situations like that. It would never have happened if they were there in fact they would have controlled it.

That's what you get for banning a lot of genuine fans. :old:

Sun May 23, 2010 1:25 pm

cctv will have them

Sun May 23, 2010 1:54 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:I was on the official supporters bus new adventure travel coach no 3 !! and eventually found the bus after the game parked up adjacent to the blackpool coaches along with a few other city buses!! I think the gate either had e3 or e23 on it !!! As we were waiting to leave around 40 city fans charged into around 100 scarfer blackpool fans and backed them up , kids and families running in panic, Then around 8 old bill turned up and the city charged them !! batons were flying, and more old bill arrived before backing the city lads away from the car park !! :cry:

Genuine "football hooligans" are gentlemen when it comes to situations like that. It would never have happened if they were there in fact they would have controlled it.

and why were they banned in the first place?

Sun May 23, 2010 2:06 pm

blackswan wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

and why were they banned in the first place?

For wearing decent clothes ........ you silly, silly tramp :lol:

Sun May 23, 2010 2:08 pm

hmmm,ok.

Sun May 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Zabier wrote:I went to their Johnstone's Paint Trophy Final game against Southend back in 2004 and they were a cracking lot to have a day out with. Great base support but just lack the bigger numbers. They outsung us and outplayed us yesterday. Can't take anything away from them. It's a shame we have a c**t section.

of course they are a great crowd,thats what they all work up there a is entertaining in the hotels etc. :D :D

Sun May 23, 2010 5:29 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:most of the blackpool fans looked like they had escaped from a nursing home :lol: :lol:

Funny we thought the same, the average age of a Blackpool fan has to be 70+ :lol: Most we spoke to were more happy about surviving the match without cadiac failure rather than promotion :lol:

Sun May 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Saw one Cardiff bloke chasing a Blackpool fan in the Main car park after the game and a few punches were exchanged, the funny part was that the Blackpool guy was wearing an orange TUTU and nothing else, don't know if he was gay but he sure could run. :lol:

Sun May 23, 2010 6:10 pm

I thought the blackpool fans were really quiet leaving the game, not much celebration, probably shitting themselves just incase any headshot city fans attacked them!!!

Sun May 23, 2010 8:24 pm

The Blackpool fan in the tutu threw a can of strongbow at a Cardiff coach. It hit the window with some force. About 10 people got off the coach. There were handbags for about 30 seconds, then the police turned up and chased them back to the coach.

Sun May 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Before the game on the upper level from the street walking up - good banter singing back n for few jaunts until Cardiff fans started throwing things from above inclusing cans!

I was disgusted there were kids within the crowds (as well as a Dickhead B'pool bloke with his c**k out ) much to my childrens disgust!!! BUT there was no need for this - i walked off leaving them being twats.

After the game only "violence" i seen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and i am laughing cos there was a Cardiff bloke (soooooooooooooooooooooo pi$$£d0 he was runiing sideways back n forth and he was trying to have a pop at a blackpool guy who actully stood still saying come on then and the Cardiff bloke run at him but sideways straight past him!

Pathetic

Mon May 24, 2010 1:01 am

i got lost and ended up in all the blackpool fans,i had a back full of spit and wen i reacted the heddlu came in heavy handed,blackpool laffed about this,i didnt get arrested but ended up with 2 badly bruised legs and a black ear.now im not and never have been no angel but 4 trying 2 buy my 7yr old daughter a momento i had a bit of a outing.i wont 4get that blackpool.