Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: To all new Cardiff fans

Sun May 23, 2010 10:21 am

They're not listening, they're all off watching MUTV this morning.

Sun May 23, 2010 10:23 am

There to busy selling there city shirts on e-bay :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 23, 2010 10:28 am

I met a couple yesterday. They got tickets through a couple fo mates of mine who are STs. One said he will most likely start following Cardiff if we get promoted :roll: . I cant say it annoyed me because it was what I was expecting. If we want to be big we have got to play the big.

Sun May 23, 2010 10:29 am

Bakedalasker wrote:I met a couple yesterday. They got tickets through a couple fo mates of mine who are STs. One said he will most likely start following Cardiff if we get promoted :roll: . I cant say it annoyed me because it was what I was expecting. If we want to be big we have got to play the big.

Did you kick him in the groin? :)

You are right though, we want bigger attendances but we'll only get it if the johnny come lately mob turn up. It's just a fact of life. I wouldn't mind them coming I just wish they'd make some noise if they're going to turn up!

Sun May 23, 2010 10:31 am

They wont see any of your responses boys.
Cant imagine they've ever heard of this forum.

MUFC Forum and Chelsea is all they will know about.

Sun May 23, 2010 10:59 am

our support was shite yesterday,the weekly fans where to spread out. i was realy dissapointed with it,even angry at times. you can tell there to used to watching tv games. :evil:

Sun May 23, 2010 11:01 am

I know the plastics annoy many on here but we have to realise that if we can convert a percentage of these to become regular fans then it will mean extra regular revenue for the club. It is so important that we increase our fan base and I am sure that the commercial Dept will be the first thing the Malaysians will look at as it is revenue that will be so important in the re building years. We want and need a good sound commercial plan to take the club forward and not quick fix scams a la Riddler and the golden ticket scam.
Yes , I believe the Malaysians will invest but they will also need to see new revenue streams as we must not forget that all next seasons season ticket money has been spent by the Riddler.
So boys lets not just look on the plastic that attended yesterday as lepers lets look at them as a challenge to convert them into becoming regular fans as surely we were converts once.
Lets not view the Malysians as fools that want to throw hard earned money at a football club thousands of miles away, lets help them make this club financially secure with a much bigger fan base.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 23, 2010 11:32 am

there was a knob on our bus who said it could be worse could have been man u who lost. PRICK

Sun May 23, 2010 11:37 am

I hope to see them all at Scunthorpe away next year.

Sun May 23, 2010 12:10 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
earnieblue wrote:there was a knob on our bus who said it could be worse could have been man u who lost. PRICK