Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

goodbye joe

Sun May 23, 2010 7:01 am

sorry joe,but for me you have just been going through the motions far to many times ,i hope you find a team and supporters that trusted in you like w have for so long,we the supporter have no control over what happens behind the scenes but remember,the fan that walked up each week believed in you but its time for you to move on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: goodbye joe

Sun May 23, 2010 7:04 am

i still think he has a lot to offer city. but only time will tell, new manager maybe???? new midfielders???

noe no more seroius posts off me, the boys will think i have gone soft :lol: :lol:

Sun May 23, 2010 7:10 am

krab wrote:sorry joe,but for me you have just been going through the motions far to many times ,i hope you find a team and supporters that trusted in you like w have for so long,we the supporter have no control over what happens behind the scenes but remember,the fan that walked up each week believed in you but its time for you to move on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If Joe is a diehard CCFC fan he'd stay. As a kid all i ever wanted was to play for CCFC. If i had Joe's ability i'd sign a life long contract.

Sun May 23, 2010 7:11 am

he would stay, i know its political and we have not been able to offer him a contract since nov because of the embargo

Sun May 23, 2010 7:13 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:he would stay, i know its political and we have not been able to offer him a contract since nov because of the embargo

but Ridsdale said he'd offered Joe a new contract???? Surely he did and Joe has refused to sign it. Peter would never mislead the fans. :oops:

Sun May 23, 2010 7:19 am

i want him to stay,and if he does i want to see the joe ledley that i admired,that battled, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 23, 2010 7:32 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:he would stay, i know its political and we have not been able to offer him a contract since nov because of the embargo

but Ridsdale said he'd offered Joe a new contract???? Surely he did and Joe has refused to sign it. Peter would never mislead the fans. :oops:

i can confirm he has never been offered one

its another lie from the spinmeister himself