Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MICHAEL CHOPRA

Sat May 22, 2010 11:09 pm

Tried his f*cking heart out today.

Scored a superb goal, hit the post twice. and ran his socks off.

He was in tears at the end, absoultutly gutted.

Well played CHOPS

BLUEBIRDS 4 LIFE :ayatollah:

Re: MICHAEL CHOPRA

Sat May 22, 2010 11:14 pm

totally agree. if only the other players showed the same amount of determination as him today. he ran his bollocks off, hudson and the rest of you take note!

:ayatollah:

Sat May 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Chops Bleeds Blue.... Next Season Son, don't worry. :ayatollah:

Sat May 22, 2010 11:25 pm

CLAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Sun May 23, 2010 12:44 am

Only player to come out of the game with credit IMO...
Ledley came a distant second but the rest were pretty sh1t

Sun May 23, 2010 12:55 am

Yes, agree with Chopra & Ledley as our stand out players. The rest were'nt at the races, totally gutted.

Sun May 23, 2010 1:08 am

bluebirds over.... wrote:Yes, agree with Chopra & Ledley as our stand out players. The rest were'nt at the races, totally gutted.

Chopra was awesome today. Ledley put in a good shift. The rest of them let us down.

Sun May 23, 2010 7:01 am

i only pray to got we can hold onto the both of them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 23, 2010 8:43 am

Whittingham played his part too - set up both goals.

Sun May 23, 2010 8:48 am

I think McPhail did good until he got injured (granted, the hand ball that gave them the first goal wasnt his strong point). He couldn't even come off due to DJ making 3 subs, so he was playing injured and looked non-existent.

Sun May 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Yesterday.....Chops was immense,pity most of our players were not up for it....bet he is gutted!! :x

Sun May 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Yesterday Chopra moved to "Legend" status for me. He was fcuking awesome and even my missus (who was watching at home) said "That Michael Chopra was fantastic and is the type of player you want 11 of playing for you - He was brilliant and so unlucky and bless him he broke his heart at the end...." nuff said for me that.

(She had a view on Hudson, Marshall and McCormack also, but I'll keep those for later maybe.....She's an Irish catholic after all and speaks her mind, so I may need to use a few ****'s if I share her opinions).

Anyway - Chops, you were the hero yesterday and deserved better from many of your team mates. Please stay here and get us up next year :ayatollah:

Peter

Sun May 23, 2010 6:13 pm

yes chopra was outstanding, as soon as bothroyd went off all down hill, i thought ledly's first few touches were shocking, i think everybody else didnt step upto the plate!!!!