Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OUR FANS TODAY......

Sat May 22, 2010 10:43 pm

outsung by a bunch of fans most of whom have never seen there team play !!

as for the plastics who rocked up for today, bet your not there when we play shitty teams at home next year, as for telling us to sit down, again i bet youll all be happily sat down next year in front of soccer saturday wanking over rooney!!

yes i am pissed off with certain muppets sat around me today. :twisted:

Re: OUR FANS TODAY......

Sat May 22, 2010 10:45 pm

agree :evil: :evil:

Sat May 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Totally Agree Milly, to many part timers/plastics/Glory Hunters
Shocking Support by Our fans. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sat May 22, 2010 10:46 pm

SHIT :twisted:

Sat May 22, 2010 10:48 pm

which is why we should have LESS tickets :D

Sat May 22, 2010 10:51 pm

I could feel a nervous tension in the air mind....

especially when Bothroyd went off...

Sat May 22, 2010 11:10 pm

I'm afraid I have to agree with you milly.

Really disappointed by the atmosphere.

Sun May 23, 2010 12:45 am

our support was awful, even when we were winning.
wdid the pressure get to some fans as much as it did some players?
Im just to gutted to think

Sun May 23, 2010 1:41 am

37,ooo city fans there and the support was shit. We only sing when we are winning.But Blackpool deserved it today.

Sun May 23, 2010 6:43 am

milly that f*cking tosser behind us ffs, sit down sit down, in the end i threatened to throw him over the wall :D this is why our atmosphere is dying, the stand is soo seerp that even jezz would have seen over me :lol:

Sun May 23, 2010 7:06 am

It was a real contrast to the QPR final where we sang non stop.

Sun May 23, 2010 7:21 am

Support was poor - the singing didn't get going really. But every time we took the lead we had the stuffing knocked out of us by them scoring almost immediately. And with all the tension, and the fact we were favourites, everyone was left feeling flat. Wasn't our day on or off the pitch.

Sun May 23, 2010 7:25 am

the blackpool fans were so colourfull too, orange seemed to suit the weather :lol:

Sun May 23, 2010 7:26 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:the blackpool fans were so colourfull too, orange seemed to suit the weather :lol:

Ton Tan to sponsor Blackpool next season

Sun May 23, 2010 7:31 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:the blackpool fans were so colourfull too, orange seemed to suit the weather :lol:

Ton Tan to sponsor Blackpool next season
:lol: :lol: :lol: and they will be having oopah loompah cheerleaders ;)

Sun May 23, 2010 10:48 am

Dare i SAY it there might be an idea to get this drummer thing sorted !! he was relentless banging away getting their fans into the zone into a frenzy we sadly were terrible, I realise we were losing but their fans were superb

Sun May 23, 2010 10:51 am

a drummer could be the answer :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 23, 2010 10:53 am

tried my best with our little plastic horn,
worked a couple of times, but the plastics were all around us.
it work's great in the family stand down the ccs so it has to be the plastics

Sun May 23, 2010 10:54 am

The Premier 1 wrote:tried my best with our little plastic horn,
worked a couple of times, but the plastics were all around us.
it work's great in the family stand down the ccs so it has to be the plastics

horn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i was farting louder on the way home ;) :old:

Sun May 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Arrrghhhhh :evil: :evil:
It pisses me off !!!

Sun May 23, 2010 2:55 pm

every time i stood up and tried to get some singing going i was told to sit down by the people behind me, i was so pissed off i moved and watched the 2nd half from behind the goals, i should have guessed it would be like that in my block 127 it was £76 a ticket never again, i'll go for cheaper tickets if we ever get to wembley again. :evil:

Sun May 23, 2010 3:02 pm

I was on 127 as well and told to sit down when is stood as Chopra ran through on goal :shock: It wasnt even as if I was stood for the game

Sun May 23, 2010 3:11 pm

it spoilt what had been a good day for me, i don't understand these people who want everyone to sit for 90 mins don't they want to have a good atmosphere in the stadium or what :twisted:

Sun May 23, 2010 3:32 pm

TBH i take a bit of an exception to this!!!!

Took my son to the game yesterday and have slowly gotten him used to watching football towards then end of the season. He loved the Swansea game, and the few on a saturday just before and after that (Weekdays are too late for him).

But at the game yesterday I had to have what i can only describe as muppets sat or stood next to me, swearing, blinding and slamming seats throughout the game and accusing anyone else of not singing as being 'plastics'. My son went all sheepish because he didn't know how to handle them and we ended up swapping seats with my mate who was a ew up from us so that my son didn't have to hear the constant fould abuse coming from these guys.

So because I didn't sing throughout am I a plastic? Because I'd prefer to sit and enjoy the game with my son on my lap rather than standing up with him in my arms am I a member of the prawn sandwhich brigade? He knows all of the clean songs and sings along, though he is not as loud as most, does that make him not a fan??? Am I not part of the Blue Army because I don't get wasted before and after games to the point that I can barely walk??? I used to get down the city when I could but had a season ticket bought for me when we got to the cup final and have been a season ticket holder since for the simple reason that i can now afford it (though matter of fact probably next year i couldn't) does that mean I'm a glory hunter???? 37,000 went yesterday and we have only 16,000ish season ticket holders... aren't the club meant to try and increase its fan base?? Are these people all going to know the songs or appreciate the atmosphere straight away???? What's wrong if they want to try and enjoy the game quietly and study/appreciate rather than sing??? Are they bad for not wanting to declare hatred of those down west or only wanting to deffacate east of the severn bridge???

this idea has got to stop!!! Events like yesterday, though the result was dissapointing, will only serve to benefit the club as interest grows and grows which is what we need. So what if they haven't been there during the days of playing Aldershot town, Macclesfield, hereford and rochdale. me, you and everyone knows if only those fans were 'allowed' to be supporting the team then we'd never in a million years be able to sustain a championship team who are pushing for promotion to the Premier League. We'd all still be travelling to the back of beyond, and if we're all honest, dreaming of the what ifs!!!

Sun May 23, 2010 3:37 pm

I was one of the few tring to get entrance K to sing i looked like a muppet trying to get the crowd sing didnt work tho, also that city fan telling one 2 sit down the lad said f**k off the disgruntled sitting city fan decided to do a drop kick on the lad 5 rows down the kick connected although the bloke who done the kick smashed his head on the seat when he fell knocked himself out cold for 15 odd mins.