Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

for the first time in 2 years

Fri May 21, 2010 9:13 pm

I have come home early on a friday night and I aint even pissed - what a f*cking miracle. I'll make up for it tomorrow mind, come on you bloobirdfs - oh and Ridsdale!!! f**k off you lying thieving big nosed c**t :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: for the first time in 2 years

Fri May 21, 2010 9:19 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I have come home early on a friday night and I aint even pissed - what a f*cking miracle. I'll make up for it tomorrow mind, come on you bloobirdfs - oh and Ridsdale!!! f**k off you lying thieving big nosed c**t :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 21, 2010 9:20 pm

we make the premiership and then give big nose the old :thefinger: - EXCELLENT!! :lol:

Fri May 21, 2010 9:23 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I have come home early on a friday night and I aint even pissed - what a f*cking miracle. I'll make up for it tomorrow mind, come on you bloobirdfs - oh and Ridsdale!!! f**k off you lying thieving big nosed c**t :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

was the last time the fa cup final :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 9:30 pm

lagerlewis wrote:

was the last time the fa cup final :ayatollah:

;)