Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dry trains to Wembley

Fri May 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Just saw the news earlier and a policewoman for British transport stated that they are going to look tomorrow for supporters boarding the train with alcohol as it will be an offence.
Glad Im going by bus... :ayatollah: :D :D :ayatollah:

Re: Dry trains to Wembley

Fri May 21, 2010 9:13 pm

They'll have their work cut out when they see the stash getting on at Neath in the morning!!!

Fri May 21, 2010 9:15 pm

f**k them all :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 9:19 pm

It may come on again on the welsh news. I can imagine about 400 crates in 1 carriage :D :D :ayatollah:

Good luck if you are going by train.

Fri May 21, 2010 9:21 pm

I was actually going to ask if the trains are dry tomorrow or not. I've been saved a job. It could only happen to Cardiff f*cking City, couldn't it?

Fri May 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I was actually going to ask if the trains are dry tomorrow or not. I've been saved a job. It could only happen to Cardiff f*cking City, couldn't it?

Its worth smuggling a few on, jst stated though on news that the BT police will be looking for people with alcohol b4 they board as well.
They will have a hard job though if everyone drinks... :ayatollah: :D :D :ayatollah:
The police could be scare mongering or sticking to their words.

Fri May 21, 2010 9:27 pm

I'm getting on at Bridgend so I may be ok. I'll take a few anyway. One must try, mustn't one?

Fri May 21, 2010 9:29 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I'm getting on at Bridgend so I may be ok. I'll take a few anyway. One must try, mustn't one?

Perhaps some vodka in a coke bottle as well. :ayatollah: :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 9:38 pm

MalagaCF wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I'm getting on at Bridgend so I may be ok. I'll take a few anyway. One must try, mustn't one?

Nah, f**k it, cans of stella. I think the OB will see through the coke/vodka ruse

Fri May 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:

Nah, f**k it, cans of stella. I think the OB will see through the coke/vodka ruse

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :ayatollah: