Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea off to Wembley!!!

Fri May 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Was passing Junction 45 this afternoon on the M4 on my way back to Cardiff. Low and behold what happens to pass me - a car decorated out in Orange flags and scarfs! 4 people in there heading East faster than a migrating swallow!

Pissing myself laughing - The only way these clowns managed to find there way to Wembley!

Keeps me thinking of that coach off to Blackpool in the morning - 50 seater 13 of them are genuine Blackpool fans - the rest are from around the other Lancashire clubs!!

I hope we feckin have the bastards! Fat boy Parry pissed me off on Talksport 1089 earlier - allowed about 8 Blackpool fans through to speak, and only 1 Cardiff fan!

Although, fair enough to the guy - he said IF (but the won't!) Blackpool do manage to somehow beat Cardiff they wouldnt be able to accomodate for Premiership football at their dismall ground, poor attendances, 3/4 of a stadium - and not much hope of the other stand being built in less than 9 weeks!

Re: Swansea off to Wembley!!!

Fri May 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Bet they were Jacks..... just wanting to support the 'Pool for the day.

Has anyone told them yet their season is over.

Re: Swansea off to Wembley!!!

Fri May 21, 2010 7:45 pm

hailesy wrote:Bet they were Jacks..... just wanting to support the 'Pool for the day.

Has anyone told them yet their season is over.

Thats what Im saying yeah! there were, off to support an English club over the Welsh. why dont they just stay at home and watch the f*cking tv - the pikeys! :lol: