Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Kinnock

Fri May 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Kinnock do the Ayatolla :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Neil Kinnock

Fri May 21, 2010 6:05 pm

I'm sure he would.

If he could get paid for it, oh and get some money for the parasites he spawned...

Fri May 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Lads

I was with him the night of the 2nd leg of the semi, believe me when I say he is one of the most passionate fans I have evr met. He bleeds blue just like you and me. Look past the politics he really is a city fan. I was so impressed by his in depth knowledge of all things city.

Ceri

Fri May 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Yes, he may be.

I just very much doubt he's ever paid for a ticket in his life.

Fri May 21, 2010 8:45 pm

I can tell you for fact, until Sam came there Neil Kinnock would buy tickets in the queue like the rest of us, Sam seen him one day and made sure he was looked after from then on. Neil Has been a fan since a schoolboy, got a lot of knowledge about the city, and for us old heads we'll always remember him sticking up for us after the Fulham pitch invasion, really is a top bloke.

Fri May 21, 2010 9:39 pm

yes you of the Ginger pubes being a bald headed welsh c**t - do the Ayotolah :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri May 21, 2010 9:46 pm

I don't agree with his politics, but as far as being a City fan is concerned, I think he's a superb fella. You get the feeling just by seeing him in interviews that he's a proper City fan. I think we should lay off him for this. and buying his grandson Cardiff blue trainers, superb :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Neil Kinnock is 100% geniune fan. he doesnt know it, but he has gained me tickets in the past, asking no money (because he knew myself and father we genuine fans) - he would not take a payment, but when we insisted on giving a charity donation in lieu... the CCFC academy. Top man... :ayatollah: Those were tickets going to friends of friends of players if not me, he went of of his way for true fans - Kinnock...do the ayatollah.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 10:19 pm

As far as politics go i dont agree f**k all with him as a City fan TOP BLOKE. as for that Fulham game i was one of those nicked carried out by four bacon sarnies :lol: :lol: he was right to defend City fans. Fulham fans total pricks that day. :ayatollah: