Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Welcome Vincent Tan and co today!

Fri May 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Was down the stadium this morning and a lovley Royals Royce pulled up and 4 malaysian's got out including Vincent chan and TG was at reception to meet them, spoke to TG and seems like a top fella, welcomed the Vincant tan and co, welcome to wales etc, can't wait for 2morow blah blah blah

what i noticed was that TG seemed nervous around Vincent chan, like Vince was his boss, or he was here doing his work and vince had come to see what he was doing, they showed them the retail and then went inside to be greeted my Paul Guy, Steve Borley and Ridsdale :( riddler was in his element, showing them around, thinking he was big cheese then after 5 mins had passed they were back in the car and were heading to the training ground, riddler and guy in a silver merc and Borley in his own car

I then followed then followed :lol: spoke to Borley at the lights and said "check riddler out thinking he's the big cheese etc" and he said "yer i know the wanker" :ayatollah: :lol:

but couldn't get into the training ground, jobs worth were there to stop, didn't help with all my city flags on the car lol

I got a pic of the Royals Royce on my phone with them in the background but its on my phone :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Welcome Vincent Tan and co today!

Fri May 21, 2010 8:18 pm

i can say i was the first to welcome him to wales :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: