Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Miss Cardiff on Sky Sports News

Fri May 21, 2010 11:24 am

Apart from saying "amazing" a few dozen times in a few sentences, she was asked what people can expect from an away day in Cardiff. She answered by saying you can get anywhere in a short space of time, "Swansea, Newport". Anyone else catch it? Fit though

Re: Miss Cardiff on Sky Sports News

Fri May 21, 2010 11:58 am

that miss cardiff seemed a bit dizzy to me!!! as far as the battle of the girlys go, me thinks its 1-0 to blackpool, god she was hot. lol.... :D :D :D :D

Fri May 21, 2010 12:03 pm

markgarr wrote:that miss cardiff seemed a bit dizzy to me!!! as far as the battle of the girlys go, me thinks its 1-0 to blackpool, god she was hot. lol.... :D :D :D :D

Yeah, agreed. I wish they'd used Gary Lineker's wife instead. Danielle Bux is beautiful, intelligent and would have given a much better interview. That would have given us a good morale boost as well, knowing we have better looking birds

Fri May 21, 2010 12:18 pm

someone welsh i would say, miss cardiff from canada....where did that come from? there are better looking and more inteligent women than her in aberdare every sat night!!!!!! not to say i wouldnt say no to a tour around wales with her though. :lol: :lol:

Fri May 21, 2010 12:35 pm

just seen them. blackpools defo hotter. cardiffs made me cringe :D

Fri May 21, 2010 1:41 pm

Why should Cardiff win? Because "we've got amazing young boys that would be amazing at football" :shock: