Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SICK OF MEDIA BIAS

Fri May 21, 2010 9:36 am

I don't know about you but i am sick of hearing the media bias. Its beyong a joke - the latest f*cking muppets are "Parry and Townsend", just wait until that other f*cking muppet "durham" starts his anti cardiff diatribe.Its makes me puke.

:evil:

Ceri

Re: SICK OF MEDIA BIAS

Fri May 21, 2010 9:41 am

Mate, I f*cking love it! All the attention is on Blackpool and the media has now turned them into the favourites. I reckon this is only helping us. It's no disrespect to us, people just love the 'underdog' and want a shitty little town like Blackpool (no disrespect Blackpool! :p) in the Premiership for the novelty.

Fri May 21, 2010 10:28 am

Zabier wrote:Mate, I f*cking love it! All the attention is on Blackpool and the media has now turned them into the favourites. I reckon this is only helping us. It's no disrespect to us, people just love the 'underdog' and want a shitty little town like Blackpool (no disrespect Blackpool! :p) in the Premiership for the novelty.

Totaly agree, all the focus, & hopefully preasure, will be on Blackpool tomorrow. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 10:54 am

Zabier wrote:Mate, I f*cking love it! All the attention is on Blackpool and the media has now turned them into the favourites. I reckon this is only helping us. It's no disrespect to us, people just love the 'underdog' and want a shitty little town like Blackpool (no disrespect Blackpool! :p) in the Premiership for the novelty.

Zabier in 4 million years time when archaeologist uncover your laptop, your postings you will go down in history as another Nostradamus or Confucius, only alot f*cking better :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Big Ceri wrote:I don't know about you but i am sick of hearing the media bias. Its beyong a joke - the latest f*cking muppets are "Parry and Townsend", just wait until that other f*cking muppet "durham" starts his anti cardiff diatribe.Its makes me puke.

Ceri

I'm loving it. With all the media making them into some kind of 'housewives favourite'
it means their getting all the attention, all the fuss. Their players are being bigged up.

Apart from that c**t Ridsdale, who is due to spout off his f*cking rubbish any minute now
Cardiff City have been quietly preparing, heads down.

Meanwhile... I'm a nervous f*cking wreck!!!!

Fri May 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Fair Play we've been keeping our heads down etc... BUT I,ve just got back from the Sgts Mess where i had the absolute misfortune to listen to some f*cking donkey driver in Blackpool saying how amazing it will be lalalalala. I just wish the f*cking biased anti welsh media would do one, the feature just shown was 8 mins Blackpool and then Miss Cardiff, who couldn't f*cking string 2 knowledgeable sentences together, saying we need Ryan Giggs back. It just makes me weep - normally on the way home from Wattisham to Colchester I norlmally listen to the radio tonight though I don' t think I'll bother as there will no doubt be the sway of public support for "little Blackpool" who have not been in the top flight for 43 years lalala etc.... Well listen up English Media we've been out of the flight longer but you forget to mention that!

Rant Over - i'll get off my soapbox and go into my darkened room and calm down. All together now "breathe in ..... Breathe out"

Ceri

Fri May 21, 2010 2:37 pm

The Daily Mail having given 2 full pages to Blackpool including a full interview with Ian Holloway. Tucked away in the bottom left-hand cornor we get a column no bigger than 2 inches by 1 inch explaining that the club has hired extra security because it fears revenge attacks from QPR fans.

Unfucking believable

Fri May 21, 2010 3:10 pm

My earlier post has proved me correct...."Durham and Gough" - Blacpool have told just think about the away trips to the seasidefollowed by "Proper England"!!!!! f*cking wasters.

Fri May 21, 2010 4:00 pm

Adrian Durham has just said Caridff HAVE to win tomorrow case Blackpool will just go up for the financial security with the paracute payment rather than actually competing. First pro-Cardiff thing I've heard in the media all day!

Fri May 21, 2010 7:57 pm

blueonthegrange wrote:Adrian Durham has just said Caridff HAVE to win tomorrow case Blackpool will just go up for the financial security with the paracute payment rather than actually competing. First pro-Cardiff thing I've heard in the media all day!

I know I was driving down the A12 to Colchester when I heard this and almost crashed the car :shock: