Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Come on, We're Cardiff - Lets Ave it!

Fri May 21, 2010 8:26 am

So what if the main stream media and some Engerland fans back Blackpool? that's only to be expected and I love it. Why? because that to me, that's what being a Cardiff fan over the last 30 years is all about. Whether its the Welsh bias rugby media or the English bias football media, we've never been any country's favourite son. Cardiff is an amazing club with a huge heart, a great sense of humour and masses of character and spirit! the more we get knocked, the quicker we get back up and stronger we become. Sure, we're not a naturally attractive club to the outsider, but unlike teams like Millwall who are proud of the fact that "no one likes us" most of those who do really get to know us fall in love with us, and I'm sure that's the effect we will have on the Premiership once we're in it. So don't worry what the media think, hold your head's up high, and remember you're proud, you're Cardiff, you're going to the Premiership and "lets F**kin! ave it"

.........and just in case you needed a reminder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBK_hvC9Mf8

:ayatollah:

Re: Come on, We're Cardiff - Lets Ave it!

Fri May 21, 2010 8:46 am

top post. :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 8:53 am

We are Cardiff City and we're coming to invade Wembley(again), Blooooooooooobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 10:39 am

Great post fella.

Bloooooooooooobirds!!

:ayatollah: