Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

In your opinion

Fri May 21, 2010 7:33 am

The matches that we have played Blackpool.Were we lucy? Were thay lucky? Were the results hom and away fair?Would like your opinion

Re: In your opinion

Fri May 21, 2010 7:34 am

LUCKY not lucy

Fri May 21, 2010 8:07 am

For the home game this was our line up

Marshall, Quinn, Gerrard, McNaughton, Hudson, Burke (Matthews, 52 ) , Whittingham, Ledley, Rae, McCormack (Chopra, 74 ) , Magennis (Feeney, 35 )

Subs not used: Enckelman,Gyepes,Taiwo,Wildig,

No Jay and Chops was not fit to start. It was also the game where young Josh Magennis started so well before breaking his leg.

From what I remember we did our usual domination for the first 30 minutes (& should have been out of sight) before giving away a sloppy goal just after half-time.

I'm not sure but I think this was the game when DJ tried a 4-3-3 system in the second half with Matthews holding in central midfield and Feeney up front on his own. By the end I think we were happy with the point due to that debarcle and the injury situation.

Fri May 21, 2010 8:26 am

I went to the away game and that could have gone either way. We got a lucky goal, nasty deflection, and it took an excellent goal just before half time from Blackpool to get onto equal terms.

In the second half Blackpool looked like the team that could win it and attacked quite aggressively. Marshall pulled of some excellent saves to keep us in the game. The last 10 minutes though we did the attacking and could have nicked it. In those last 10 minutes we missed the easier chances of the whole game.

Fri May 21, 2010 11:47 am

Thanks for opinions

Fri May 21, 2010 11:50 am

When they played down here, the atmosphere was awful and the crowd were getting on everyone's backs. The team or coaching staff could do nothing right in the eyes of the fans and this was reflected in the feelings being shown on here