Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

You could`nt make it up !!!!

Fri May 21, 2010 7:12 am

Last night i went to our local to meet a few bpool fans for a pre wembley beer - and was asked if i wanted to travel down on there bus (declined of course), i asked if it was full , they said nearly - there is 10 TEN , Blackpool fans on it the rest is made up of Man Utd , Liverpool , Everton , Wolves and Rangers !!!!! UNBELEIVABLE !!!!!! :lol:

Big club bpool :lol:

Re: You could`nt make it up !!!!

Fri May 21, 2010 7:16 am

what no preston fans :lol: :lol:

Fri May 21, 2010 7:23 am

HAHAHAHA can you imagine it, if they make it to the premiership.

home games 8k blackpool 10k away fans sitting on deckchairs where the other stand is supposed to be :D

Fri May 21, 2010 8:31 am

The Premier 1 wrote:HAHAHAHA can you imagine it, if they make it to the premiership.

home games 8k blackpool 10k away fans sitting on deckchairs where the other stand is supposed to be :D

We can mock the fans, the ground, the facilities but come 5oclock tomorrow the joke could be on us. :(

Fri May 21, 2010 8:52 am

CF64 BLUE wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:HAHAHAHA can you imagine it, if they make it to the premiership.

We can mock the fans, the ground, the facilities but come 5oclock tomorrow the joke could be on us. :(

Too Right. Lets win before we start to mock anyone

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 8:53 am

I was about to say, with 8k I'm sure they'll give a flying a f**k when they're in the Premiership. It's down to us to make sure they don't make it!

Fri May 21, 2010 12:25 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:

and how many years ago did we get crowds not much better than 3,000.

Dont mock - with success brings change. Lets not forget where Blackpool is in terms of Geography. Lets not forget they have had some even dodgier owners than us. Lets not forgwet that a few quid will see a new 4 sided ground with a potential for 20,000 plus.

Blackpool are a club to be applauded. Lerts just hope they fail tomorrow.