Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TRUST to buy £5k worth of shares in CCFC !

Fri May 21, 2010 6:34 am

Just had an e-mail from the Trust saying that they intend to purchase £5,000 worth of CCFC shares and also they are planning a membership drive with a target of 2,000 members , Im a member and at the mo have to give them a chance :ayatollah:

Re: TRUST to buy £5k worth of shares in CCFC !

Fri May 21, 2010 8:00 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Just had an e-mail from the Trust saying that they intend to purchase £5,000 worth of CCFC shares and also they are planning a membership drive with a target of 2,000 members , Im a member and at the mo have to give them a chance :ayatollah:

This is more like it. The Trust has £18,000 in the bank so it's about time they started laying out some. I think 2,000 is achievable if the membership fee is at the right level and the Trust Board begin to listen and interact with it's membership and leaves alone any personal vendetta's.

I'm like you Martyn I will give guarded support for now in a hope the Trust can redeem itself. :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 8:43 am

I'm getting better vibes now. I'm convinced we will see the Trust change for the better. Onwards and upwards :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 8:47 am

I'll be signing up for next season if I continue to see the Trust heading in this direction. Good work lads I think the new regime deserve a chance. It won't be easy and it won't be done overnight but I'm liking the intentions so far. :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 9:29 am

Are the Shares going to be on General Sale ? I would like to buy some for sure. Does anyone know? :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 9:34 am

They are available to existing shareholders only.

Fri May 21, 2010 10:02 am

:ayatollah:

tony I am sorry you didnt get voted on

however apart from the one issue that came up around the march and the individual arguements reagrding that , I know of no personal vendettas regarding the trust

with regard the communication with its members and the trust membership levels I agree with you

Fri May 21, 2010 10:06 am

Nemo wrote:They are available to existing shareholders only.

ok thx for the info. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 10:46 am

Sludge wrote::ayatollah:

tony I am sorry you didnt get voted on

however apart from the one issue that came up around the march and the individual arguements reagrding that , I know of no personal vendettas regarding the trust

with regard the communication with its members and the trust membership levels I agree with you

Sorry Sludge vendetta is the wrong word. What I was trying to explain was the judgemental attitude towards some of those who helped organise the very successful protest march and that did come from some trust board members.

However, I accept that is now done and dusted and I don't want to go back over old ground as it is pointless when for the first time in ages the Trust has done something very positive and we should be concentrating on that.