Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are You Bricking It ?

Fri May 21, 2010 5:59 am

it was mentioned to me last night, by someone making a late call :D that they felt confident to start but now not so sure

take it from me THATS HUMAN NATURE.

I bet Blackpool felt the same coming off their win against Forest
But bet anything they are all Having doubts now Too.

never mind the media
never mind ian holloway
never mind blackpool fc
never mind their fans
never mind the bloody roadworks
nevermind any other english (or welsh for that matter) fan who dont want us to win

WE ARE CARDIFF CITY AND WERE GOING TO WEMBLEY

TO BRING BACK THE CUP AND A PROMOTION TO THE PROMISED LAND :ayatollah:

STAY FOCUSED PEEPS OUR CLUB NEED US :D

Re: Are You Bricking It ?

Fri May 21, 2010 6:36 am

Believe me this is going to be a very tight and close game, it could go either way, which team wants it the most could be the deciding factor, hope our boys are "up for it" as anything else other than total commitment and we will come unstuck!!

Fri May 21, 2010 6:50 am

I was bricking it, then I was shitting breeze blocks, but now I've got an arse like a water canon.

I've actually never felt this nervous :ayatollah:

We'll do it though, I've every confidence in the lads.

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 6:57 am

The closer we get to Saturday the confidence is returning in a strange way. Although we have been on a good run we have not put in an outstanding performance. Athough we outplayed Leicester for 20 minutes at home we only got the one goal. I just feel we are going to find ourselves 3-0 fairly early. Strange very strange feeling.

Fri May 21, 2010 7:58 am

4 x shits this morning

Fri May 21, 2010 8:28 am

Forestbluebirds wrote:4 x shits this morning

Sounds like you need to stock up on the old bog roll. :lol:

Fri May 21, 2010 1:05 pm

this match is running around my mind over and over and over.

to be completely honest i haven't been able to sleep properly :lol:

i just hope Cardiff is the better team on the day.
1 more sleep ( if i can ) and i wont have to worry about losing sleep over this match again :lol:

CUMMON CITY!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 1:07 pm

I can think of nothing else. Glad I'm off work today. I'm playing the cd I made for journey up and I'm gonna have a few cans of Bow this early !!!!

Fri May 21, 2010 1:10 pm

we need an early goal then 2 - 0 by half time just to settle the nerves ............. no doubt Blackpool will put us on edge with an 83rd min goal but we will hang on !! :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:we need an early goal then 2 - 0 by half time just to settle the nerves ............. no doubt Blackpool will put us on edge with an 83rd min goal but we will hang on !! :ayatollah:

i hope your a psychic and that actually happens :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 2:02 pm

I think you should change the topic to "Are you squirting it?" if my guts are anything to go by

Fri May 21, 2010 2:39 pm

I am cacking myself!!!!!

Haven't slept properly in 3 nights!!!

Where my horlicks!

Ceri :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Im more excited than nervious but at 3pm tomorrow ill be all nervs

Fri May 21, 2010 4:08 pm

Yes really badly. Players please, please, please players do it for all the devoted bluebird supporters both past and present. 40 years a loyal fan. Cardiff City I love you! :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 8:00 pm

it's only natural to be nervous but just remember however much you are bricking it the jacks are shitting themselves more, the thought of us being in the prem is killing them :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 8:12 pm

I wasnt till yesterday, When I Realised Blackpool, Players/manager and Fans and commentators Believe Blackpool will Win and They mean it :cry:

Fri May 21, 2010 8:31 pm

man for man we are better than them i am convinced bothroyd chopra and burke are going to be immense tomorrow, the echo :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: seems to think blackpool are going to play 4-3-3 tomorrow if thats true that will suit us, we struggle when sides play 5 in midfield, yes i'm nervous but i still think 3-1 to the mighty bluebirds

Fri May 21, 2010 8:34 pm

the blue path wrote:man for man we are better than them i am convinced bothroyd chopra and burke are going to be immense tomorrow, the echo :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: seems to think blackpool are going to play 4-3-3 tomorrow if thats true that will suit us, we struggle when sides play 5 in midfield, yes i'm nervous but i still think 3-1 to the mighty bluebirds

yer thats it, stay confident
and thats 1 thing jones dont do
play 4-5-1 even when we are like 4-0 up lol

:ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 9:01 pm

yes big time haven't slept proper for 3 days now

Fri May 21, 2010 9:23 pm

I switch from being nervous to confident to not knowing what to think to then being unsettled, now I just wanna sleep but cant :shock: basically im a mess and just want to wake up tomorrow morning now :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 9:25 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I switch from being nervous to confident to not knowing what to think to then being unsettled, now I just wanna sleep but cant :shock: basically im a mess and just want to wake up tomorrow morning now :ayatollah:

:lol: - Same ere!