Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Media bias favours "Little Blackpool"

Fri May 21, 2010 5:38 am

GMTV for starters but the press love the underdogs. In the words of Kevin Keegan, " I would love it if we beat Blackpool". Come on City, give it to the media big time.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

See you at Wembley tomorrow lads. :D :D :D

Re: Media bias favours "Little Blackpool"

Fri May 21, 2010 5:50 am

I hope the bloody Echo improves today. For the last 2 days it has been full of interviews by Holloway and Ian Evertt, so please Havelock Hose do us a favour and let us have a little more from the local club eh?

Fri May 21, 2010 6:40 am

Is Jonesy and the club talking to the Echo yet? if not we may not get much from them.

Fri May 21, 2010 8:57 am

Essex Bluebird wrote:GMTV for starters but the press love the underdogs. In the words of Kevin Keegan, " I would love it if we beat Blackpool". Come on City, give it to the media big time.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

See you at Wembley tomorrow lads. :D :D :D

See you tomorrow fella this is the big one. Don't get too pissed that you can't remember this one :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 4:27 pm

We are Cardiff and we don't care f**k the media we will have the last laugh :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I hope the bloody Echo improves today. For the last 2 days it has been full of interviews by Holloway and Ian Evertt, so please Havelock Hose do us a favour and let us have a little more from the local club eh?

It was never Havelock House. It was Thomson House on Havelock Street but since that was knocked down 2 years ago, it's now Six Park Street. Sorry to be pedantic :ayatollah: