Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Phantom of the Chopra lol

Thu May 20, 2010 11:46 pm

I was talking to the owner of a local printing shop and he was telling me that this woman came into his shop with 200 phantom of the opera masks and asked him if he could print Chopra's face on them.................which he did, and so she will be on the train from Cardiff to Wembley selling these new masks named PHANTOM OF THE CHOPRA!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that cool idea or what? wish i had that idea Quality i say :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Phantom of the Chopra lol

Fri May 21, 2010 12:02 am

class

Fri May 21, 2010 8:56 am

Hahaha that's genius. Might look a bit frightening as well with a face that's half you and half Chopra! :D

Fri May 21, 2010 9:00 am

Brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 9:44 am

Bet the Camera's will be on her and all the rest of them at the game........they gonna be on the train going up to wembley so look out for them oh and please can someone take a pic if they do and post it on here? Thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 10:59 am

hughesygirl wrote:I was talking to the owner of a local printing shop and he was telling me that this woman came into his shop with 200 phantom of the opera masks and asked him if he could print Chopra's face on them.................which he did, and so she will be on the train from Cardiff to Wembley selling these new masks named PHANTOM OF THE CHOPRA!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that cool idea or what? wish i had that idea Quality i say :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Absolutely Brilliant :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 5:06 pm

A band called Queen are re-issueing and old album A nght at the Chopra, I think they might be jumping on the Band Wagon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 7:23 pm

I just heard a rumor that Ridesdale has booked
abbey rd studio for Monday morning when we win tomorrow he is doing a recording of I built this city originally sang by starship :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D