Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STUPID COUNTRY

Thu May 20, 2010 10:16 pm

This asian bomber, who isnt allowed to be sent home because he is in danger.

But he is allowed to stay in this country even though he is making bombs.

ALSO

I know this is about England but, People have put England flags up in their house. (In there OWN country)

But some Asians complained about the England flags. So the local goverment made them take their England flags down.

Why cant they put there flags up of THEIR OWN COUNTRY IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

Opinions? Should people be forced to take down England flags because some Asians dont like it.

I hate England more than anyone, but this is just shit.

:ayatollah:

Re: STUPID COUNTRY

Thu May 20, 2010 10:18 pm

f**k THEM

if they dont like an English flag f**k off to the country of the flag they do like!

hope they f*cking hate the dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Thu May 20, 2010 10:18 pm

dont get me started, the lot should be shot or hung

Thu May 20, 2010 10:20 pm

I hate England too, but this just takes the piss :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 10:21 pm

They're in England so should be allowed to display their flags. Why not? It's not offensive and, if it was me they asked to take down the flag, a stern "f**k off" would have come their way. I'm not English either, but I am a firm believer in being allowed to display your flag if you are.

Oh, and if I was PM, that f*cking bombing c**t would have been deported sooner than he would have collected his next cab fare

Thu May 20, 2010 10:24 pm

it shows that this country has lost its backbone,and is being run by people who have absolutely no idea what the majority of people think :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 10:34 pm

chippy909 wrote:This asian bomber, who isnt allowed to be sent home because he is in danger.

ALSO

I know this is about England but, People have put England flags up in their house. (In there OWN country)

But some Asians complained about the England flags. So the local goverment made them take their England flags down.

Opinions? Should people be forced to take down England flags because some Asians dont like it.

I agree Chippy Our Country and UK has lost its mind due to do-gooders and stupid politicians taking Our rights away.
No Asian or any other nationality should complain if a Welshman or an Englishman put his own Countries flag up.

Thu May 20, 2010 10:39 pm

it takes this piss Annis?

Our country we should have our own flags up.

If someone told me to take down a welsh flag i had outside my house ' i would tell them to f**k off'

Then it would probably be me who would get in trouble and not the f*cking tw*t who has no pride and is in MY country.

Thu May 20, 2010 10:41 pm

chippy909 wrote:it takes this piss Annis?

Our country we should have our own flags up.

If someone told me to take down a welsh flag i had outside my house ' i would tell them to f**k off'

Then it would probably be me who would get in trouble and not the f*cking tw*t who has no pride and is in MY country.

Chippy, I wish people would speak out and stand up for their Country and be proud. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Utter bollox!

He should be publicly executed.

Thu May 20, 2010 11:10 pm

chippy909 wrote:This asian bomber, who isnt allowed to be sent home because he is in danger.

its just been on question time , it would appear he is better off being watched by way of a control order , which is what they call it , than just sending him back to an area which may be a breeding ground for more terrorists

ALSO

where is this and what local government ?

Thu May 20, 2010 11:14 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Utter bollox!

we are not able to do that because like most other democratic european countries we do not execute people

and , of course , it would be sheer stupidity to do so

these extremists dont give a f**k about dying .....in fact some of them would be hailed as martyrs and heroes

the tossers who blew up those tubes stations and buses ?

do you think they cared about being put to death ?

clearly not , as they blew themselves up

the country will be safer by locking these people up in prison or making sure those we think are dangerous being watched like hawks

killing them may sound like the best option , but it will probably nake things worse

Thu May 20, 2010 11:17 pm

no fucker would tell me to take my flag down.
mind you my neighbour did take my george cross down and ransom it back to me :lol:

Thu May 20, 2010 11:19 pm

Sludge wrote:

we are not able to do that because like most other democratic european countries we do not execute people

these extremists dont give a f**k about dying .....in fact some of them would be hailed as martyrs and heroes

Stop it paul your making me real f*cking angry! I know its over the top from western society, but in arab law its the norm!!!

The extemists really bug me mate, in fact im sure that the "martyr's" are high on some sort of shit why else would you be so weak as to think your going to paradise once you die? stupidity. or normality?

the country will be safer by locking these people up in prison or making sure those we think are dangerous being watched like hawks

killing them may sound like the best option , but it will probably nake things worse

Thu May 20, 2010 11:21 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:
Sludge wrote:

Stop it paul your making me real f*cking angry! I know its over the top from western society, but in arab law its the norm!!!

The extemists really bug me mate, in fact im sure that the "martyr's" are high on some sort of shit why else would you be so weak as to think your going to paradise once you die? stupidity. or normality?

Thu May 20, 2010 11:23 pm

the extremist are nutters

we wont defeat them by hanging them though

it will just make more

Thu May 20, 2010 11:27 pm

Sludge in western society it may seem harsh, but many of the arab states still conduct the the same laws.

Im sure in UAE if you get caught stealing they chop your arm off? maybe im mistaken but if "British extremists blew up places in arabic countries" they would treat the "terrorists" with the same compassion? I think not not paul.

I agree with what you say but given the opposite perspective I have a point. "maybe"

Thu May 20, 2010 11:50 pm

it wasnt an asian complianing about the england flags, it was our own ' MAD JOCK ' :D :lol:

this country is fucked. god help any f*cking muslim that tells me to take my wales flag down the day wales win the world cup :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

as for the bomber who cant be sent home for his own safty, but cant be imprisoned because of the shit houses running our country, ah f**k it well let him run around our streets then :twisted:

Fri May 21, 2010 7:25 am

dont get me going on it either, but will say only this.

they(non-brits) all have a choice.

THE CHOICE TO f**k OFF BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME

scrounging C***T

Fri May 21, 2010 9:51 am

it appears the story about the flags being asked to be taken down is a load of bollocks

they almost always are

a woman was on radio 5 this morning saying she heard " rumours " that the council were asking flags to be taken down

so the radio station got in touch with thurrock council in england

and they said it was not true

and do people seriously think some asian fella in cardiff is going to be offended by a welsh dragon ?

dont be daft lads, dont get drawn into the debate as it doesnt affect most of us , and these stories are mostly rubbish anyway

Fri May 21, 2010 9:54 am

Sludge wrote:it appears the story about the flags being asked to be taken down is a load of bollocks

they almost always are

a woman was on radio 5 this morning saying she heard " rumours " that the council were asking flags to be taken down

and do people seriously think some asian fella in cardiff is going to be offended by a welsh dragon ?

dont be daft lads, dont get drawn into the debate as it doesnt affect most of us , and these stories are mostly rubbish anyway

sludge it may well be utter bollocks, but sadly in this country at the moment, you cant breathe incase someone takes offense !

Fri May 21, 2010 9:55 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:Sludge in western society it may seem harsh, but many of the arab states still conduct the the same laws.

Im sure in UAE if you get caught stealing they chop your arm off? maybe im mistaken but if "British extremists blew up places in arabic countries" they would treat the "terrorists" with the same compassion? I think not not paul.

I agree with what you say but given the opposite perspective I have a point. "maybe"

you do , but its not how the laws of european countries are and we sign up to various treaties on how to treat prisoners

we dont seem to have enough to convict this nutter in a court of law, so it seems we are going to be watching him like a hawk

its not perfect but its what we have

Fri May 21, 2010 9:58 am

milly44 wrote:
Sludge wrote:it appears the story about the flags being asked to be taken down is a load of bollocks

they almost always are

sludge it may well be utter bollocks, but sadly in this country at the moment, you cant breathe incase someone takes offense !

well milly , if the story about this woman being told to take her flag down by the council is utter bollocks , and it is , then clearly you do plenty of things , including breathing , and putting england flags up , without people taking offence

all this stuff about our rights being taken away is nonsense lads , mostly found in silly newspapers like the sun and daily mail

Fri May 21, 2010 10:04 am

It seems to me that a lot of these Asian extermists seem to want to be the "enemy within". What I mean by that is that they profess to hate this country, the west, America, McDonalds, etc but by being in this country they are trying their utmost to either de-stabilise us or turn us into a sharia-controlled state. what they really are are cowards who, if they are sent back to the country of their forefathers (usually Pakistan, Yemen, Algeria), they may then actually have to fight in a real war against the countries they are preaching hate against or they will have to put up with the standard of living in that country. But, over here, they are afforded the standard of living of the west, which is a good deal higher, but then they hate us for giving them the opportunity to have this. And I'd hazard a guess that their families, who originally come from those places mentioned above and who are good, honest, hard working people are probably sickened by these fanatics taking their religion in vain

Fri May 21, 2010 10:18 am

Sludge wrote:
milly44 wrote:

they almost always are

well milly , if the story about this woman being told to take her flag down by the council is utter bollocks , and it is , then clearly you do plenty of things , including breathing , and putting england flags up , without people taking offence

all this stuff about our rights being taken away is nonsense lads , mostly found in silly newspapers like the sun and daily mail

Typical Tory papers on about the "mess" Labour left us in and how the "hero" Cameron will get us out of it.
Total bollocks.

Fri May 21, 2010 10:25 am

Labour has left it in a mess though. Whether this present government is good enough to sort it out, though, remains to be seen

Fri May 21, 2010 10:31 am

Nottage Blue wrote:Labour has left it in a mess though. Whether this present government is good enough to sort it out, though, remains to be seen

I can't help but think it probably would've been the same if the Tories were in power for the last 13 years.
Everyone got fucked by the long dick of the recession.

Fri May 21, 2010 10:44 am

Ross Young wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Labour has left it in a mess though. Whether this present government is good enough to sort it out, though, remains to be seen

I can't help but think it probably would've been the same if the Tories were in power for the last 13 years.
Everyone got fucked by the long dick of the recession.

I think you're probably right. But, in some respects, I think Blair mirrored Thatcher's attitude in the 'greed is good' philosophy of life.