Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

one more sleep !!!!

Thu May 20, 2010 9:57 pm

I say this becouse i wont be sleeping friday night, my nerves are shot now, it feels like the week before a local derby v the scum jacks. This is the final i chose going into the play offs but by f**k, i still think we'll do it. If any of the CITY TEAM read this forum, BOYS YOU CAN DO THIS WE'RE A BIGGER AND BETTER TEAM THAN blackpool, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE NEED THIS. CMON CARDIFF, ONE LAST PUSH. :ayatollah: :P ;) :mrgreen:
Last edited by lips1 on Thu May 20, 2010 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: one more sleep !!!!

Thu May 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Me neither, start drinking tomorrow early evening maybe late afternoon and keep going :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 20, 2010 10:07 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Me neither, start drinking tomorrow early evening maybe late afternoon and keep going :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: and slepp thru saturday - what a great way to save on nerves - wake up sunday no hangover and an open top bus parade :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 10:09 pm

had to have a few beers tonight to calm nerves i never drink on a thursday usually !!

Thu May 20, 2010 10:14 pm

im half way through.......................................................................a mug of coco cant drink tonight no no no

Thu May 20, 2010 10:52 pm

lips1 wrote:I say this becouse i wont be sleeping friday night, my nerves are shot now, it feels like the week before a local derby v the scum jacks. This is the final i chose going into the play offs but by f**k, i still think we'll do it. If any of the CITY TEAM read this forum, BOYS YOU CAN DO THIS WE'RE A BIGGER AND BETTER TEAM THAN blackpool, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE NEED THIS. CMON CARDIFF, ONE LAST PUSH. :ayatollah: :P ;) :mrgreen:

you not on ya own, im buzzing, dont think ive buzzed so much as the 92/93 season we got promoted to division 3. Eddie mays barmy army!

keep busy...ish.....or pissed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 11:30 pm

you excited then :lol:

Thu May 20, 2010 11:34 pm

rob wrote:you excited then :lol:

A tad Been staying away from the board didnt want to hype myself up lol.

How the devil are you anyway fella? long time no talk........did you find out the fuckers who jumped your nephew? offers still there mate ;)

Thu May 20, 2010 11:38 pm

no luck on that front mate, but someone will let slip at some point.