Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ALL COMMENTATORS ON SKY

Thu May 20, 2010 9:11 pm

Have All chosen Blackpool to Beat us, they say they will play with no fear and and Nothing to loose and can come from behind when they are loosing.Also they praised Ian Holloway beyond.

So Really they must be Favourites ?

Re: ALL COMMENTATORS ON SKY

Thu May 20, 2010 9:12 pm

2-1. :( :lol:

Thu May 20, 2010 9:19 pm

f**k sky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: 3-0 city

Thu May 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Getting more anxious by the second.
Was quietly confident we could do Leicester over 2 legs and I was (just) proven right.
Have this horrible feeling that Blackpool, despite having inferior players, by and large are on such a run of form that they will have the edge.
Cannot wait for Sat but will be glad when its over. My nerves are in shreds already.
:oops: :oops:

Thu May 20, 2010 9:30 pm

It's all opinions really. Who's to say that they will be right and we will be wrong. No-one can predict what will happen on the day. Blackpool are a decent side and must be treated with respect, but I think we have enough to beat them. But that's only my opinion

Thu May 20, 2010 9:36 pm

SO long as city go out with the attacking attitude and the thoughts that THEY can win
(and not put any thoughts of losing in their minds) they can and will do it - we will all be behind them all the way - they have to do their job like they have never done before and play with that fire in their bellies that we all carry for them week in week out

:ayatollah:

Yes Blackpool have done well and exceeded all ideas other teams had of them this season and respect to Ian Holloway - and THAT is why we have to attack thenm for the whole 90 mins and shut them out at the back because they are dangerous and of course THEY have everything to loose just as we do - this is massive for both clubs !

Bluebirds you show the whole country HOW you deserve to be there up in the top flight - show how this little Welsh club can play the game in a way noone (even us fans) have seen this year!!!

Make us proud :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 9:37 pm

SKY said we'd make the playoffs last season... f**k 'em! :D

Thu May 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Have All chosen Blackpool to Beat us, they say they will play with no fear and and Nothing to loose and can come from behind when they are loosing.Also they praised Ian Holloway beyond.

That will do for me!!!...City 2-1 then :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 9:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Have All chosen Blackpool to Beat us, they say they will play with no fear and and Nothing to loose and can come from behind when they are loosing.Also they praised Ian Holloway beyond.

It's all good, they are getting all the attention, and Dave Jones is playing all down and keeping his head down.

Blackpool had a bit of luck in their game, that deflected goal came at just the right time, all the pundits can remember is them winning are making it look more comfortable than it was because Forest had to chase the game.

We were totally dominant but failed to capitalise, it could have easily been four nil to us by half time, then they had there spell and two lucky goals and we were looking dodgy, but we came back.

If we can get a good start like we did against Leicester we could frighten the hell out of them, I am going for a 3 -1 win... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Its all a load of old bollocks.

The media are all circling the wagons against us.

I listened to the latest edition of the Football League podcast yesterday, hosted by that Mark Clemmett fella, who does thos bio pieces on clubs on the BBC football league programme. he spoke to jimmy Armfield for about 15 minutes and he only said the word Cardiff once. It was absolutely disgraceful, but it is indicatove of how th English media don't want us to crash their party.

Feck em :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 10:43 pm

They don't like it because we are a welsh club, I dont like them because of their pompus attitude and defamation of cardiff city football club. Pissed me right off listening to that shit after the morecombe and dagenham game!

WANKERS!

Thu May 20, 2010 10:46 pm

forest were a shambles in the 2nd leg ,they are all saying blackpool are the form team but are they ? we lost to derby cause we put our 2nds out we were unbeaten in 12 before that :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 10:48 pm

wez 1927 wrote:

forest were a shambles in the 2nd leg ,they are all saying blackpool are the form team but are they ? we lost to derby cause we put our 2nds out we were unbeaten in 12 before that :ayatollah:

Couldn't agree more mate, funny as f**k the english commentators.......COMEDIANS!

Thu May 20, 2010 11:03 pm

F*ck them!

:ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 5:46 am

wez 1927 wrote:forest were a shambles in the 2nd leg ,they are all saying blackpool are the form team but are they ? we lost to derby cause we put our 2nds out we were unbeaten in 12 before that :ayatollah:

Blackpool were awful in their pressure game against Bristol City and but for a Trundle handball wouldn't have made it into the play-offs.

They have done very well against Forest and TBH their poxey size make them a natural story for Sky, but as the saying goes "form is tempoary, class is permanent"

Fri May 21, 2010 8:59 am

mrbluejay wrote:Its all a load of old bollocks.

The media are all circling the wagons against us.

I listened to the latest edition of the Football League podcast yesterday, hosted by that Mark Clemmett fella, who does thos bio pieces on clubs on the BBC football league programme. he spoke to jimmy Armfield for about 15 minutes and he only said the word Cardiff once. It was absolutely disgraceful, but it is indicatove of how th English media don't want us to crash their party.

Feck em :ayatollah:

Speaking of that Mark Clemmett guy (he's the bald one yeah?), I saw him outside Cardiff Castle on the way home from work the day before yesterday with a camera man. Everyone was beeping him. He loved it.