Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

how confident are we all......

Thu May 20, 2010 8:23 pm

dont let your heart rule...... how many of you truly believe we will do it saturday?????... i keep changing, one minute im really confident then the next ive got doubts....lol ... its going to be tight ,its going to be nerve wracking....but i honestly believe we will see the job through...... i think....lol :ayatollah:

Re: how confident are we all......

Thu May 20, 2010 8:24 pm

I am convinced were going to do it. :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 8:26 pm

I was Very, until Today, listening to the Blackpool players and their fans on TV, they Really believe they can beat us too and they ARE VERY CONFIDENT.

Thu May 20, 2010 8:33 pm

This is a one off match!!!.....and it can go any way.All we can hope is our players are up for this,and they play to the way we know they can......Hold on to your Seatbelts!! :ayatollah: 8-) :ayatollah: 8-) :ayatollah: 8-)

Thu May 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Im not confidant at all :o It's Cardiff City how can you be confidant :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 8:51 pm

I am 100% positively sure we will do it ......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:I am 100% positively sure we will do it ......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fair play Saddles you have stuck by your Guns and Posted over a 1,000 CONFIDENT POSTS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 8:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:I am 100% positively sure we will do it ......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fair play Saddles you have stuck by your Guns and Posted over a 1,000 CONFIDENT POSTS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I told you when we had those dark days that we would do it......we will show our class saturday and it will be a game and occasion too far for Blackpool Annis.......i see a nice 3- 1 win for us!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 8:57 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I told you when we had those dark days that we would do it......we will show our class saturday and it will be a game and occasion too far for Blackpool Annis.......i see a nice 3- 1 win for us!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I was Very, until Today, listening to the Blackpool players and their fans on TV, they Really believe they can beat us too and they ARE VERY CONFIDENT.

i thi k them beating forest is a good thing ,they are way too confident there fans think they are better than us :lol: i can see us shocking them 2 or 3 nill to us, would you change any of our team for theres? i wouldnt, charlie adam is the only player they have i would pick in our squad, man for man we are far better thay will defo freeze on saturday :lol:

Thu May 20, 2010 8:59 pm

no comment. :roll:

Thu May 20, 2010 9:03 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I was Very, until Today, listening to the Blackpool players and their fans on TV, they Really believe they can beat us too and they ARE VERY CONFIDENT.

i thi k them beating forest is a good thing ,they are way too confident there fans think they are better than us :lol: i can see us shocking them 2 or 3 nill to us, would you change any of our team for theres? i wouldnt, charlie adam is the only player they have i would pick in our squad, man for man we are far better thay will defo freeze on saturday :lol:

Wez, Your right I wouldnt change any players for theirs, but DEF the Manager. :oops:

Thu May 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Its going to be a very nerve-wrecking afternoon, our back four selection is going to be crucial, IMO we need Kev, Gerrard and Kennedy.

Our midfield will be more creative on the big pitch allowing McPhail more time for that all important pass to Chopps or Jay. Our midfield must stick play out of their skins with extra support from the front 2.

We need that early goal and I think we're more likely to get it.

We will be the 12th man and that will make one hell of a difference.

COME ON YOU BLUEBIRDS - Get into 'EM!!

Thu May 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Doubt has struck camp in my heart and confidence has fled. The fortitude of my stomach gave way today and I'm a gibbering wreck.

Thu May 20, 2010 9:12 pm

i think we will win 2 - 0, i am fairly confident will put a £60 bet on city tomorrow cant afford any more at the mo

Thu May 20, 2010 9:21 pm

one minute I am really confident....then the next i just feel fukkin sick!! :o

Saturday can't come quick enough.........
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: