Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I WILL BE LEAVING TOMORROW

Thu May 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Wembley bound,working till 12.30 then leaving later on in the afternoon, so will not be on here much tomorrow.

So i will take the time now to wish each and every one of you a cracking day out on Saturday and hopefully we will be in the Premier League when i speak to you all on here next.

HAVE A GOOD ONE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I WILL BE LEAVING TOMORROW

Thu May 20, 2010 8:14 pm

nobby wrote:Wembley bound,working till 12.30 then leaving later on in the afternoon, so will not be on here much tomorrow.

So i will take the time now to wish each and every one of you a cracking day out on Saturday and hopefully we will be in the Premier League when i speak to you all on here next.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 8:16 pm

nobby wrote:Wembley bound,working till 12.30 then leaving later on in the afternoon, so will not be on here much tomorrow.

And You Dai, Hope you have a Great time and We Will join the party on Sarturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

And You Dai, Hope you have a Great time and We Will join the party on Sarturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Im convinced were going to do it, so Saturday is going to be one huge Welsh party. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: