Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Big bust up today but dave jones stands firm

Thu May 20, 2010 9:56 pm

true but he was also injured too now I remember and he would have missed more than 3 games anyway . Hopefully Blake and Hudson can look after DJ Campell and Omerod ? :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:true but he was also injured too now I remember and he would have missed more than 3 games anyway . Hopefully Blake and Hudson can look after DJ Campell and Omerod ? :ayatollah:

Must have injured his shoulder making the tackle he was sent off for :lol:

Thu May 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Can anyone else confirm this happened today or is it just silly messageboard bull**** ?

Thu May 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Gerrard for me - let's hope it is hearsay and there is no negativity in the camp 2 days before the game!!!

BUT we all know how stubborn DJ is - have to wait and see what happens - and if hudson starts and plays to his full potential and shuts Blackpool down then let him keep his place anything else lets hope DJ dont leave it too late for the change!

Thu May 20, 2010 10:03 pm

I wouldnt worry about defence coz we've got on our day the most attacking and potent front 4 in this league plus 1 on the bench ! :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 10:06 pm

I think Blake will pick up Campbell and Hudson will take Ormerod and I think Hudson will do ok against Ormerod. If Holloway brings on that brute they have playing for them, though, I think Hudson could struggle

Thu May 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Stephen " you Jack b*stard " Dobbie u mean , can he handle 40,000 Bluebirds giving him shite ? :ayatollah: :D

Thu May 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Stephen " you Jack b*stard " Dobbie u mean , can he handle 40,000 Bluebirds giving him shite ? :ayatollah: :D

Looking forward to that in my state of inebriation

Thu May 20, 2010 10:11 pm

we shall be joining you from 3 rows infront dont worry mate :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:we shall be joining you from 3 rows infront dont worry mate :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Block 545 Barmy Army!! :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 10:16 pm

545 boys we are here .......... :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:545 boys we are here .......... :ayatollah:

We'll shag your women and drink your beer :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 10:23 pm

yeah and thats just the lot in 544 :lol: :D :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 10:41 pm

I would start Hudson and Blake personally.

I know Hudson was at fault for the 1st Leicester goal (not watching his runner) and possibly at fault for the 2nd but who was it that played the outside-of-the-boot through ball for foul on Chopra to get us back in the game. Mark Hudson.

If that was Gerrard the ball would have ended up with the Leicester fans.

:lol:

Some people are questioning DJ's man management but he has clearly got the best out of Chopra and Bothroyd at CCFC, neither pulled up many trees elsewhere. I also believe DJ is capable of handling the players who have been accused of being lazy and having poor attitudes, look at Whitts and Koumas for proof of that, hopefully he knows how to get the best out of Gerrard as well.

:ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 10:58 pm

I must admit i will be gutted if Hudson is picked before Blake or Gerrard, must be THE most improved central defensive partnership in the championship!!!

Does anybody know the stats of clean sheets before hudson got injured and then darcy and tony's record? Interesting.

Fri May 21, 2010 12:29 pm

Eddie May wrote:Gerard told jones that he wasnt happy that he has not got his place back for the blackpool game, a bit of a heated exchange took place, jones then told him if your not happy find another club, was dj right ?

if that is true then Gerreard can feck off back to scouser land.

Fri May 21, 2010 12:36 pm

It would be a big mistake to change our back four going into the final. I would have faith in whoever was to start at the back though. If the rumours of the bust up are true then I respect Gerrard for getting so uptight about it because it shows he cares but there's a manner in which you express your discontent. Instead of moaning about not playing he should channel his disappointment and get behind the lads who are playing instead of him.

I'm sure this has all been blown out of proportion anyway.

Fri May 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Gonzo wrote:He's spot on, top man.

Manager picks the team, the players should fall in line or fook off.......

Hudson been poor?? He was superb v Leicester away.

I totally agree, shows a complete lack of respect to the manager, and his team mates, he is basically indicating that he thinks hes better than the other CB's, yeh hes a top player but what the manger says . :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Who the hell does Gerrard think he is, what a selfish ass at a time when his thoughts should be with the team.

What do people think DJ should do just say oh because you shouted your big gob off again you can play now :?

If true Gerrard has gone down massively in my estimations

Sun May 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:DJ is our manager and if we win he takes the GLORY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: if we loose then he takes the consequences.

i hope there are consequences,there are no excuses for yesterday.when there gone we will still be here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: