Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy wont be with Wales on the weekend

Thu May 20, 2010 6:54 pm

But he will be at Wembley to watch the City. If we win on sat bet you he'll be with us next year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Bellamy wont be with Wales on the weekend

Thu May 20, 2010 7:32 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14212

Thu May 20, 2010 7:34 pm

i find it odd that bellamy would consider cardiff,he is a very committed player and loosing is not part of his makeup,i cant see him joining a team that at best may finnish mid table in the prem when e has the chance of european football with either 2 of the big teams :ayatollah:

on his way to the capital

Thu May 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Fact he would love to play for city his old man says so!!

Thu May 20, 2010 9:37 pm

14 players now pulled out of Wales Friendly. My bet is 10 of them players will be at Wembley this weekend :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 11:41 am

krab wrote:i find it odd that bellamy would consider cardiff,he is a very committed player and loosing is not part of his makeup,i cant see him joining a team that at best may finnish mid table in the prem when e has the chance of european football with either 2 of the big teams :ayatollah:

some fans were planning to go straight after the City game, not sure if they are actually going. Others non City fans will be there to represent the supporters.

I looked at trying to get across but I did not think it was feasible especially as the game aint in Zagreb.

Looking forward to suppoters tournament in Ukraine in July and then Montenegro in September.