Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ALL THE BEST FOR SATURDAY from Sheff Wed

Thu May 20, 2010 5:54 pm

All the best for saturday lads n lasses ,especially to my very good mates (Mandy ,Sam and Miss Grace)enjoy London and the game i'll be watching from sunny Barnsley .

Re: ALL THE BEST FOR SATURDAY

Thu May 20, 2010 5:58 pm

MICK SWFC wrote:All the best for saturday lads n lasses ,especially to my very good mates (Mandy ,Sam and Miss Grace)enjoy London and the game i'll be watching from sunny Barnsley .

Thanks pal! :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 6:00 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: - cheers for the message :D

As for Sam and gang they are pumped up n ready to go lol :D

Thu May 20, 2010 6:01 pm

cheers mick :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 6:31 pm

cheers pal :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 7:27 pm

MICK SWFC wrote:All the best for saturday lads n lasses ,especially to my very good mates (Mandy ,Sam and Miss Grace)enjoy London and the game i'll be watching from sunny Barnsley .

THANKS Mick :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ALL THE BEST FOR SATURDAY from Sheff Wed

Thu May 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Cheers Mate
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Cheers Mick! Get the lads and lasses to give the Bluebirds a big shout fron the club saturday! Im missing everyone but im going to enjoy saturday and i hope the city win! Be watching prem footy i hope next season aswell as league 1. :( im back up north june 5. See you then m8. 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 8:34 pm

BBQ at jads saturday aft, so i know most of our dingle friends will be supporting blackpool but thats because of there history back at ninian pk , sharons 40th tomorrow nite i'll have a pint for thi.... so basically its a weekend on the lash ..... if your not comin up for owt special on 5th postpone it and come up week after 11th it club team presentation nite, sure all lads from team would like to see you (they keep asking where you r).
enjoy your weekend and dont get em lost ,i know what tha like wi directions its WEMBLEY NOT WIMBLEDON.
C U SOON M8
LOVE TO MANDY N PEANUT XX
UP THE OWLS

Thu May 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Cheers fella, Good luck for next year :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 6:52 am

[quote="MICK SWFC"]All the best for saturday lads n lasses ,especially to my very good mates (Mandy ,Sam and Miss Grace)enjoy London and the game i'll be watching from sunny Barnsley .[/quo

Thank you my dear Buddy.... I dont know who is more excited, me or Miss Grace...lol xx We'll wave to you, watch out for your name on our flag....lol Miss you all loads, see ya soon !!!! Were All BLUE Arent We !!!!! xxxxx :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: