Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ticket Request

Thu May 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Got tics myself on first day..........but still after 2x together for Dad and Grandad( big city fan in 60's/70's) i know it's massive long shot but seen a few on here today.If anyone selling 2 PM me. :ayatollah:

Re: Ticket Request

Thu May 20, 2010 4:10 pm

CFS wrote:Got tics myself on first day..........but still after 2x together for Dad and Grandad( big city fan in 60's/70's) i know it's massive long shot but seen a few on here today.If anyone selling 2 PM me. :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14194 :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 4:11 pm

And more here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14189 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 5:19 pm

CFS wrote:Got tics myself on first day..........but still after 2x together for Dad and Grandad( big city fan in 60's/70's) i know it's massive long shot but seen a few on here today.If anyone selling 2 PM me. :ayatollah:

have you got sorted yet mate, I have 2 spare :old:

Thu May 20, 2010 5:28 pm

hi mate, i just travelled 40 bloody minutes to get tickets and the guy sold them 5 minutes before i got there.do you still have the 2 available?

i can get you the cash tonight

my battery is about to go until i get to southampton so can you let me know mate?

Thu May 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Laz wrote:hi mate, i just travelled 40 bloody minutes to get tickets and the guy sold them 5 minutes before i got there.do you still have the 2 available?

i can get you the cash tonight

my battery is about to go until i get to southampton so can you let me know mate?

Yes buddy, if you deffo want them I'll hold them back for you, thats abit tight selling them before you got there.

Thu May 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Ive confused myself now who Im talkin to :D its the age :old:

Re: Tickets SOLD

Thu May 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Sorry lads but son just rang me to say he had already sold them, sorry for getting your hopes up and hope you get sorted

Thu May 20, 2010 8:19 pm

where on facebook, cheers for trying rich

i was gutted about travelling to get theose tickets, id promised family members too

if anyone knows whats best for me to try let me know