Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

VINCE ALM GETS A KNIGHTHOOD

Thu May 20, 2010 3:39 pm

Well he fecking should after the work he's had to put into this, there wouldn't be enough wages available to pay him for what he does week to week, let alone what he's gone thru for this big one, mind you, he can have a day off Sunday before organising the end of season presentation night. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: VINCE ALM GETS A KNIGHTHOOD

Thu May 20, 2010 4:01 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Well he fecking should after the work he's had to put into this, there wouldn't be enough wages available to pay him for what he does week to week, let alone what he's gone thru for this big one, mind you, he can have a day off Sunday before organising the end of season presentation night. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hats off to him :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 4:59 pm

Pistols mate a knighthood :lol:

Thu May 20, 2010 5:02 pm

And not forgetting Garry and all the others who have also helped out :ayatollah:

And all for nothing!

Thu May 20, 2010 5:25 pm

I think the club should show gratitude to those like Vince who put so much into the club and help with organisation. Maybe give him a plaque when he has passed on... jeez, just re-read that and it sounds morbid! :D

Thu May 20, 2010 5:37 pm

Well why dont you help him then big fella,hay hay answers on a postcard please.

Thu May 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Maybe he can use Pistols shit house when he goes

Thu May 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Totally agree with this. Vince Alm should get a knighthood.

Fri May 21, 2010 7:30 am

hats off to them all, and our guys .

well done each and everyone of you

Fri May 21, 2010 11:45 am

BigGwynram wrote:Well he fecking should after the work he's had to put into this, there wouldn't be enough wages available to pay him for what he does week to week, let alone what he's gone thru for this big one, mind you, he can have a day off Sunday before organising the end of season presentation night. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

what he aint going to Croatia for the Wales game Sunday? :lol: :lol:

Not sure if he lives in a different world to us one that has 48 hours a day cos I dont know how he fits it all in.

He will be going up a mountain I expect sometime soon again so we can all sponsor him for that.

Fri May 21, 2010 1:14 pm

The bloke deserves every bit of praise he getts :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 1:17 pm

it every game all season every season does get enough praise if you ask me but very well doe vince and i have told him recently the same thing gwyn