Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Taking your Cameras at wembley

Thu May 20, 2010 12:15 pm

Against Barnsley and Pompey I left my camera in the house, but want to take some nice momento images of the day Saturday however reading the blurb on the back of the ticket it mentions no recording or image devices allowed other than mobiles !! did anyone bring them to wembley for our other games and did the steward s do anything or should I go for it and take the camera in !!!! :ayatollah:

Re: Taking your Cameras at wembley

Thu May 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Against Barnsley and Pompey I left my camera in the house, but want to take some nice momento images of the day Saturday however reading the blurb on the back of the ticket it mentions no recording or image devices allowed other than mobiles !! did anyone bring them to wembley for our other games and did the steward s do anything or should I go for it and take the camera in !!!! :ayatollah:

Nothing to fear mate it says that on all football tickets, even the old ninian ones.

Thu May 20, 2010 12:34 pm

I think it's just to stop TV crews going in and filming the game then showing it before the company that has the rights shows it. They don't give a shit about still photos or stuff like that.

Thu May 20, 2010 12:42 pm

You will be fine as long as it has not got a lens the same size as a fookin traffic cone. ;) :D

Thu May 20, 2010 4:52 pm

MUXY wrote:You will be fine as long as it has not got a lens the same size as a fookin traffic cone. ;) :D

:lol:

Thu May 20, 2010 4:58 pm

MUXY wrote:You will be fine as long as it has not got a lens the same size as a fookin traffic cone. ;) :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that so made me laugh - but i bet its given him an idea! lol