Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Saturday

Wed May 19, 2010 11:56 pm

It appears that the guardian readers have infiltrated to a far greater extent than a person with a normal IQ would believe.

Saturday is about Cardiif City not where you're f*cking sitting, not which coach (it's a coach not a bus) you're on on who you're sitting next to or which f*cking train you're on or which f*cking pub you're going to. This is about Cardiff City, we have to make an atmosphere that Blackpool players, fans will be shitting themsleves and beg in their minds to go home, no violence to anyone before or after. If we loose do not hurt fellow football supporters, as we as supporters will have failed in our job which is to sing our lads to victory. Sing Loud, Sing Proud with all your heart.

We can make Wemberly ours like no other club in this country.

I can't put any of those little face things on but hey ho Saturday can be ours.

Re: Saturday

Thu May 20, 2010 12:11 am

I've never read, or probably will ever read the Guardian. What did it say again???

Thu May 20, 2010 5:55 am

bet it didnt have all them expletives in its original form. :D

Thu May 20, 2010 5:59 am

It appears that the guardian readers :roll: have infiltrated to a far greater extent than a person with a normal IQ would believe. :o

Saturday is about Cardiif City :ayatollah: not where you're f*cking :o sitting, not which coach (it's a coach :D not a bus) you're on on who you're sitting next to or which f*cking :o train you're on or which f*cking :o pub ;) you're going to. This is about Cardiff City :ayatollah: , we have to make an atmosphere that Blackpool players, fans will be shitting themsleves and beg in their minds to go home :ayatollah: , no violence to anyone before or after :ayatollah: . If we loose do not hurt fellow football supporters :ayatollah: , as we as supporters will have failed in our job which is to sing our lads to victory :ayatollah: . Sing Loud, Sing Proud with all your heart :ayatollah: .

:ayatollah: We can make Wembly ours like no other club in this country :ayatollah: .

edited just for willy and the smiley culture :D

Thu May 20, 2010 7:42 am

So, I'm on the 7.30 train from Bridgend, I'll be in block 545 and I'll be in a white Fila Terrinda. Where's everyone drinking, by the way? :lol: :lol:

Thu May 20, 2010 7:46 am

Nottage Blue wrote:So, I'm on the 7.30 train from Bridgend, I'll be in block 545 and I'll be in a white Fila Terrinda. Where's everyone drinking, by the way? :lol: :lol:

:lol: :geek: :geek: :geek: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 7:48 am

Nottage Blue wrote:So, I'm on the 7.30 train from Bridgend, I'll be in block 545 and I'll be in a white Fila Terrinda. Where's everyone drinking, by the way? :lol: :lol:

why is it your round then ? Mine's a pint of Bow :lol: :ayatollah: