Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE MUD WILL BE SLUNG AND MUD STICKS

Wed May 19, 2010 8:20 pm

in the very near future on Peter Ridsdale. People want the truth to be told on him and will be breaking their silence.

I am not being negative, now of all times, but believe it is right and proper that you all know of some of the things that have been going on at our club because it is coming out soon enough in the press anyhow.

Peter Ridsdale took a loan out of £3.8million, using the players as collatarel, that neither Borley or Guy knew about and this was one of the things that Paul Guy was gobsmacked about when I told you that M+A Solicitors had instructed Gambit to do a report on the clubs finances. The loan was to keep the club afloat prior to the season ticket scam.

Peter Ridsdale up until November of last year was being flown by helicopter from Cardiff Heliport to Robin Hood Airport, Doncaster for 3 years after every home game and back again on a Monday morning at a cost of approximately £5000 per return journey.

Peter Ridsdale released his book telling of his time at Leeds Utd and it is true that all the printing costs were picked up by Cardiff CIty FC.

These are the tip of the iceberg and more and more will come out from June onwards.

How much did this man actually cost our club, you take his wages, bonuses, and other expenses including those mentioned above plus the ones that will come out in due course then we are talking millions. I am glad this club is getting rid once and for all.

Re: THE MUD WILL BE SLUNG AND MUD STICKS

Wed May 19, 2010 8:22 pm

And of course the classic WH SPORTS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 19, 2010 8:24 pm

The man is a leach. Every club in the land need to know about him.

Wed May 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Carl, This is just the Tip of the ICE BERG. When every thing comes out, I Dont think there will be even the daftest/Simplest Cardiff Fan who will ever stick up for him again.

Millions have gone out of OUR CLUB in the last 3 years :evil:

Wed May 19, 2010 8:26 pm

The man was a leech Carl and we will be very well rid of him. Then all these Ridsdale lovers who scoffed and criticized our march can go and choke. :evil:

Wed May 19, 2010 8:26 pm

There has got to be a case for fraud

Wed May 19, 2010 8:28 pm

AN Iceberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More like an AVALANCHE waiting to happen - soon as that little snowball gets momentum look out !

Sooner he is gone - the better for all - and you will still get the PR gang saying he did a good job no matter what is printed!

Wed May 19, 2010 8:34 pm

and he has been allowed to virtually write his own exit story for all the media recently. What bullshit will flow from him after Saturday? any bullshit needs to be immediately refuted. If he is true to form, then by allowing him this platform to speak freely without rebuttal should not be tolerated because he will as we all know blame everyone other than himself. Let's hope the rebuttals come swiftly with proof of evidence that would stand up in a court of law if necessary.

Wed May 19, 2010 8:35 pm

i want to see him hanging from a tree

Wed May 19, 2010 8:40 pm

carlccfc wrote:in the very near future on Peter Ridsdale. People want the truth to be told on him and will be breaking their silence.

I am not being negative, now of all times, but believe it is right and proper that you all know of some of the things that have been going on at our club because it is coming out soon enough in the press anyhow.

Peter Ridsdale took a loan out of £3.8million, using the players as collatarel, that neither Borley or Guy knew about and this was one of the things that Paul Guy was gobsmacked about when I told you that M+A Solicitors had instructed Gambit to do a report on the clubs finances. The loan was to keep the club afloat prior to the season ticket scam.

Peter Ridsdale up until November of last year was being flown by helicopter from Cardiff Heliport to Robin Hood Airport, Doncaster for 3 years after every home game and back again on a Monday morning at a cost of approximately £5000 per return journey.

Peter Ridsdale released his book telling of his time at Leeds Utd and it is true that all the printing costs were picked up by Cardiff CIty FC.

These are the tip of the iceberg and more and more will come out from June onwards.

How much did this man actually cost our club, you take his wages, bonuses, and other expenses including those mentioned above plus the ones that will come out in due course then we are talking millions. I am glad this club is getting rid once and for all.

and all the profits from that book were pledged to a local leeds charity i will leave you to guess how much they got.

when his e.mails were hacked he brought an outside legal team in to investigate at a cost of 22k. he has now been told to pay that bill himself as it was a personal e.mail account and nothing to do with the club.

people have criticised steve borley and paul guy for not controling the riddler but these schemes were going on behind their backs all the time.

he sent steve to malaysia with players contracts that were false and did not represent what the players were really being paid but the malaysians had copies of the genuine contracts.
even then he was going out of his way to hinder the investment(ben steele as an example) but as soon as steve and alan sorted it out he starts to take the praise for himself,
anybody who thinks this guy will get a job at another football club is seriously deluded

Wed May 19, 2010 8:43 pm

ihatealiens wrote:and he has been allowed to virtually write his own exit story for all the media recently. What bullshit will flow from him after Saturday? any bullshit needs to be immediately refuted. If he is true to form, then by allowing him this platform to speak freely without rebuttal should not be tolerated because he will as we all know blame everyone other than himself. Let's hope the rebuttals come swiftly with proof of evidence that would stand up in a court of law if necessary.

let the wanker write what he wants aliens
everybody outside of cardiff is still talking about our tax debt.
do you honestly think that another club would not contact the malaysians for some sort of reference regarding his time at cardiff.
the ghost of wh sports is looming large on the horizon for him in the first week of june

Wed May 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Wonder what lies he will spin in his interview on BBC on Friday night, no doubt he will be singing his own praises again, saying what a wonderful job he`s done and its all down to him!

Wed May 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Steve, Every word Youve just Said is 100% and I Really hope Steve the Riddler is one day investigated by the Fraud Squad.

Wed May 19, 2010 8:45 pm

steve davies wrote:
carlccfc wrote:in the very near future on Peter Ridsdale. People want the truth to be told on him and will be breaking their silence.

and all the profits from that book were pledged to a local leeds charity i will leave you to guess how much they got.

when his e.mails were hacked he brought an outside legal team in to investigate at a cost of 22k. he has now been told to pay that bill himself as it was a personal e.mail account and nothing to do with the club.

people have criticised steve borley and paul guy for not controling the riddler but these schemes were going on behind their backs all the time.

he sent steve to malaysia with players contracts that were false and did not represent what the players were really being paid but the malaysians had copies of the genuine contracts.
even then he was going out of his way to hinder the investment(ben steele as an example) but as soon as steve and alan sorted it out he starts to take the praise for himself,
anybody who thinks this guy will get a job at another football club is seriously deluded

I cant wait for ALL the truth to come out, i was talking to a fan the other day and he said the Riddler has done a magnificent job since he has been with us, he has delivered the stadium, got us to the cup final and now the Play Off final, i told him if only you knew the half of it. This is why the truth needs to come out ASAP so deluded fans get to see the real side of the robbing b*stard.

Wed May 19, 2010 8:46 pm

There are a few who know the truth but it will soon be out there for the masses,

Wed May 19, 2010 8:48 pm

carlccfc wrote:There are a few who know the truth but it will soon be out there for the masses,

Carl, And that Day cant come fast enough for me.

Wed May 19, 2010 8:51 pm

carlccfc wrote:There are a few who know the truth but it will soon be out there for the masses,

carl after steve borley has written his book im going to write a sequel with all the juicy bits that steve forgot

Wed May 19, 2010 8:52 pm

steve davies wrote:

carl after steve borley has written his book im going to write a sequel with all the juicy bits that steve forgot

look forward to it Steve :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 9:01 pm

IT will be very interesting reading and i hope all the poeple who slated the march come forward and admit they were wrong!

Wed May 19, 2010 9:38 pm

BUT how could he get away with it? Surely bad management from above?

Wed May 19, 2010 9:40 pm

john52 wrote:BUT how could he get away with it? Surely bad management from above?

nobody above him was there and clearly he did things without telling anybody else , or at least lets hope so :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 10:08 pm

He should never be allowed near a football club, not even a sunday team. He would do well in the condems spin team.

Wed May 19, 2010 10:24 pm

steve davies wrote:

Steve don;t forget the chapter on the strange case of the Turin shroud!!!! :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu May 20, 2010 6:27 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:There has got to be a case for fraud

It is looking more like that all the time Baz.

If Ridsdale took out a bridging loan of £3.8m against the value of the players and planned to repay this cash from the money raised from the Golden Ticket Scam, then obviously the pledges to spend that cash on players in the January window were fradulent beyond all reasonable doubt.

This is a serious development because it clearly shows 'intent' to mislead supporters into parting with their cash on the back of intentional false promises.

Thu May 20, 2010 6:31 am

Can you imagine if we all done that in business ''the ferrett'' would have a field day with us, so why has he not been investigated??? :evil:

Thu May 20, 2010 7:23 am

old man young wrote:
steve davies wrote:

Steve don;t forget the chapter on the strange case of the Turin shroud!!!! :ayatollah: :lol:

took me three weeks to remove that from the pillow cases

Thu May 20, 2010 8:40 am

Serious side to this is a certain person tried telling us all this,but by hacking Ridsdales personal emails probably went about it the wrong way but i for one would like to see this guy reinstated!! :| :|

Thu May 20, 2010 8:56 am

And Cardiff City Council wouldn't investigate the golden ticket scam, it just goes to show how these people stick together.This is why joe public is fed up with these so called leaders

Thu May 20, 2010 8:59 am

The truth always has a habit of coming out. Howeer surely we should be looking to thake him to court and force him to payback every penny that the leech has taken from our club. This is not just fraud its the utter contempt that he has had for other board members and more importantly us the paying fans.Has this man no shame.

The mans a f*cking parasite and I just hope that whatever goes around comes around and someone fucks him over as he's done to us.

I spoke to him after the 2nd leg of the playoffs i wished i'd had stuck the head on him. The only reason he had his head in his hands was he could see his bonus money disappearing. f*cking hypocrite!!!!

Ceri

Thu May 20, 2010 9:05 am

Carl

Has anyone contacted Mario at the N.O.W.