Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

scott young

Wed May 19, 2010 7:53 pm

just watched him play for porth in welsh div 2 game against my locals treharris atheltic,treharris were beating them 4 1 when i left 5 mins to go,scott was bit unfit,but still had nice touch and never give the ball away,never foget his goal against the leeds scum

Re: scott young

Wed May 19, 2010 7:54 pm

cubano wrote:just watched him play for porth in welsh div 2 game against my locals treharris atheltic,treharris were beating them 4 1 when i left 5 mins to go,scott was bit unfit,but still had nice touch and never give the ball away,never foget his goal against the leeds scum

Scotts a genuine person, heart of gold, pity he never made good money out of the game.

Wed May 19, 2010 7:55 pm

a true gunuine bluebird, and being from porth is a bonus too :D

Wed May 19, 2010 8:03 pm

not sure if he is the manager or coach,because he didnt start but as their center half took a knock he came on within the 1st 5mins,we tried to start a scott young do the :ayatollah: but as the crowd was small dont think he heard us haha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 8:08 pm

he would have if he had heard you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 8:56 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:a true gunuine bluebird, and being from porth is a bonus too :D

thought he was from trealaw,you trying to make porth famous baz :lol:

Wed May 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Heard today he cant make the final due to wedding committments, bet he is devastated.

Wed May 19, 2010 9:36 pm

I remember his parents living in Trealaw, by the colliers. He always did our football clubs presentations when I was young :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 8:18 am

he's from trealaw and still lives there

Thu May 20, 2010 11:57 am

ianba wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:a true gunuine bluebird, and being from porth is a bonus too :D

thought he was from trealaw,you trying to make porth famous baz :lol:

He is a trealaw boy

Thu May 20, 2010 1:27 pm

evans wrote:he's from trealaw and still lives there

get him out tomorrow :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 1:40 pm

scott touch was amzing yestday ,the linesman was good on the porth side mind

Thu May 20, 2010 1:43 pm

Most of his goals here..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqpyON31 ... re=related

Good Memories :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 7:48 pm

apparently porth had another game tonight not sure how they got on,fair play if he plated 90mins tonight aswel,the linesman wasnt bad considering he looked about 13,all tho officals were good fair play