Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dereck the Weatherman...

Wed May 19, 2010 5:57 pm

Has just reported that this weekend is due to be a scorcher, so don't forget your suntan lotion and shades :D

Re: Dereck the Weatherman...

Wed May 19, 2010 6:00 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Excellent news.......oh and the bikini!!!! obviously if ur female though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Apparently there is going to be a 2 week summer delight starting from tomorrow!! and highs around the country up to 27 degrees by the weekend!

This is predicted from the weather forecasters that DISAGREED with last years - SCORCHER PREDICTION from the Met office....

So hopefully we can all get our guts out! :lol:

Wed May 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Good old Derek , I always liked him .......... not in that way , y'know , I mean as a weatherman

Wed May 19, 2010 6:09 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Get your tits out for the boys! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Behave now......ely boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o

Wed May 19, 2010 6:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

thats ok then Ely boy......just gonna have a private chat with Ben be back in a mo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 19, 2010 7:13 pm

ELY BOY wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:Get your tits out for the boys! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Behave now......ely boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o

I was talking about Merlin :lol: My missus will be with me Saturday and I only have eyes for her, ask Ben :lol:

Maybe i will - If we win!!! :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:Good old Derek , I always liked him .......... not in that way , y'know , I mean as a weatherman

I think there's another thread about that.... :lol:

Wed May 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Gareth Bluebird wrote:Good old Derek , I always liked him .......... not in that way , y'know , I mean as a weatherman

I think there's another thread about that.... :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed May 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Derek and his 'boyfriend' live around the corner from me in Miskin....I'll put a word in for you. :shock:

Wed May 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Jeff wrote:

Derek and his 'boyfriend' live around the corner from me in Miskin....I'll put a word in for you. :shock:

Thanks for the offer but I only ever liked him telling me it was gonna be sunny tomorrow , when he tells me it's gonna piss down I hate him. Still , he's offering us a warm , sunny Wembley , so he's back to hero status !!!!
I have got this right now aint I ? Derek is the weather God who dishes out what people deserve ?? Some people fink he's just reading a screen , but I been told (from a bad source) , that Derek actually controls weather

Wed May 19, 2010 7:27 pm

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are grey; you never noticed how much I love you so please don't take my Dereck away" :lol:

Wed May 19, 2010 7:29 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are grey; you never noticed how much I love you so please don't take my Dereck away" :lol:

I aint got that song for our cd yet ............... what is it's title ?

Wed May 19, 2010 7:40 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNGChlTj ... re=related

Wed May 19, 2010 7:42 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNGChlTjWLc&feature=related

Thx mate , me and Tony are having that on our road trip to Wembley !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed May 19, 2010 7:44 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNGChlTjWLc&feature=related

Thx mate , me and Tony are having that on our road trip to Wembley !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny I never thought of that one, cheers Prem 1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: