Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TESCO, PORT TALBOT

Wed May 19, 2010 5:21 pm

some guy just phoned in real radio phone in saying he was attacked while shopping with his wife for wearing a city shirt by a jack.

Thats how angry the fuckers must be with us being were we are :lol:

Re: TESCO, PORT TALBOT

Wed May 19, 2010 5:47 pm

typical jacks

Wed May 19, 2010 6:04 pm

Typical jacks, always the same in Port Talbot pick on small groups :evil:

Wed May 19, 2010 6:08 pm

He even said the jack who hit him was late fifties - early sixties

Wed May 19, 2010 6:21 pm

f*cking dickheads...

Wed May 19, 2010 6:54 pm

hi lads im from port talbot typical jb again thats one thing we never do but from now things will change anyone in a jack shirt from now on will get the same treatmeant always in our shadow

Wed May 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Jason Perry said on the radio that PT had more Cardiff than jacks

Wed May 19, 2010 6:57 pm

I always wear a City top around Port Talbot or Neath and don't get much trouble. You get the odd few looks but thats part of the Job. :roll:

Wed May 19, 2010 6:59 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:I always wear a City top around Port Talbot or Neath and don't get much trouble. You get the odd few looks but thats part of the Job. :roll:

I was down the beach last year spat at me when i had my city top on they are utter scum some of them.

Wed May 19, 2010 8:18 pm

It must be f*cking killing them, but remember Neath and Port Talbot are blue and they had better
get f*cking used to it.

Wed May 19, 2010 8:38 pm

murphy wrote:some guy just phoned in real radio phone in saying he was attacked while shopping with his wife for wearing a city shirt by a jack.

Thats how angry the fuckers must be with us being were we are :lol:

I was down there earlier, typical Jacks bitter as ever. :o , i have never had any trouble whilst wearing any cardiff gear but times seemed to have changed.

Thu May 20, 2010 4:21 pm

can anyone confirm this ? the f*cking jacks in Port talbot would say f**k all unless they were 10 to 1 in numbers, belive me we've had enough trouble with them to know this wouldnt happen. it was probably a jack tw*t trying to stir things up. see you in Port Talbot when we get back from Wembley you jack bastards. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thu May 20, 2010 7:45 pm

I aint heard anything about this locally..........I live 3 minutes walk away from Tescos,and we have always worn the shirt around here no problems.Just some bullshitter on the radio it seems to me :lol:

Thu May 20, 2010 9:49 pm

ye, i think it's all bullshit to Wolf. Are you on the bus from Tavern ?

Thu May 20, 2010 10:09 pm

i am onother one that thinks this is bullshit

Thu May 20, 2010 10:10 pm

i listened to that on real radio and it all seemed a bit fake

Thu May 20, 2010 11:16 pm

lips1 wrote:ye, i think it's all bullshit to Wolf. Are you on the bus from Tavern ?

Yes mate............i,ll be there! :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 11:18 pm

tescos is an evil empire.......its the death star of the shopping world ;)

Fri May 21, 2010 7:59 am

the only abuse I have had from in Port Talbot was years ago from jacks who personally new me, we have all grown up since then and can have a brief conversation (without looking each other in the eye!)

Port Talbot is full of Cardiff but yes there are a lot of jacks as well there always appears more cardiff because we always show our colours the jacks only come out of the closet when things are going well they are a bit like Al Queda you know where the fuckers are but never never find the cunts then when your on your own 5 or six of the cunts come from know where an ambush you

I am off to get some strongbow and burgers for my pre play off BBQ wearing my Valley Rams T Shirt, I hope I make it back to my house in one piece :lol: