Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"OUR CLUB and THE TICKETS LEFT"

Wed May 19, 2010 4:05 pm

I think Our Club had it Spot regarding Ticketing policy, less than a week ago they put 37,000 Tickets on Sale and Now we have Virtually Sold Out.

Well Done "Mona" and "Julian" and ALL THE STAFF :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

AS I WRITE THIS, THERE ARE 45 TICKETS LEFT ON GENERAL SALE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "OUR CLUB and THE TICKETS LEFT"

Wed May 19, 2010 4:07 pm

thats brilliant news and come on peeps get the last 45 snapped up then :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 4:09 pm

I reckon with them prawn sandwichers in that posh club wombleee and loads of people i know in Blackpool end we'll have about ....well at last count, 42,329 there....i'll update you all later!! :lol: :old: :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:I reckon with them prawn sandwichers in that posh club wombleee and loads of people i know in Blackpool end we'll have about ....well at last count, 42,329 there....i'll update you all later!! :lol: :old: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 7:14 pm

People still keep texting me and email etc asking for tickets, but were to lazy to go down to Club, they really get on My Nerves and I have No time for them.

Wed May 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:People still keep texting me and email etc asking for tickets, but were to lazy to go down to Club, they really get on My Nerves and I have No time for them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LAZY TWATS deserve not to go i say!!! I am bored of the same thing

Wed May 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Apart from the posting they handled this very well

Wed May 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Apart from the posting they handled this very well

Got mine within 48 hours - no complaints on that front, but still can't get my head round this booking fee per ticket!

4 tickets, £1 a go then the £6 delivery - a bit harsh if you ask me.

Anyone asking me?

Wed May 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:People still keep texting me and email etc asking for tickets, but were to lazy to go down to Club, they really get on My Nerves and I have No time for them.

I had someone phone me up from Grangetown today asking if I could get him tickets, truth is the time it took for the phone call he could have walked there :lol:

BTW Can you get me a ticket Annis :roll:

PS I've stil got your Leeds DVD here, do want me to post it to you there in Newport...

Wed May 19, 2010 7:30 pm

joncandy wrote:

I had someone phone me up from Grangetown today asking if I could get him tickets, truth is the time it took for the phone call he could have walked there :lol:

BTW Can you get me a ticket Annis :roll:

PS I've stil got your Leeds DVD here, do want me to post it to you there in Newport...

:lol:

I know Thanks Jon, I trust you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 7:32 pm

OK I'll stop sending them and f**king go myself :lol:

Wed May 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

OK I'll stop sending them and f**king go myself :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 8:02 pm

Too right mate true fans would get their own arses down there if that was all that was left

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 10:40 pm

I think they got the policy on the tickets correct but ive never been so furious with the way Eticketing has worked, the fact my dad is now not going because of it angers me beyond belief.

Wed May 19, 2010 10:58 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I think they got the policy on the tickets correct but ive never been so furious with the way Eticketing has worked, the fact my dad is now not going because of it angers me beyond belief.

Why isn't he going Luke, still plenty of ticket available on the various MB's ;)

'though to be honest E-ticketing has been a joke, I know several people that bought beyond the allocation they should have done, and I guess that it also reflected by the amount of people offering them...

I bought my ticket again on E-ticketing 2 days before I should have been able 2, although I did only buy the 1 ticket that I knew I was entitled to, unfortunately others aren't as honest :oops:

Wed May 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Send um an egg ticket, sure there must be a game somewhere in Wales for the minor sport

Wed May 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Why isn't he going Luke, still plenty of ticket available on the various MB's

'though to be honest E-ticketing has been a joke, I know several people that bought beyond the allocation they should have done, and I guess that it also reflected by the amount of people offering them...

I bought my ticket again on E-ticketing 2 days before I should have been able 2, although I did only buy the 1 ticket that I knew I was entitled to, unfortunately others aren't as honest

My dad and sister share a season ticket for various reasons so they had 2 tickets no problems, so he could have gone.
Its just E ticketing said that every area had sold out and only £76 left so thats what we bought rather than not go...
Now my dad loves his football but we knew he wouldnt pay £76+ other fees for a ticket, he would rather go out for the day with the grandchildren etc etc. So we planned to buy the cheaper tickets, ie £56? (or fifty something)

then after saying the section was sold out they brought out more tickets on eticketing...i guess we panicked in buying the other tickets but when it says "sold out" you expect that price range to sell out and it wouldnt be the first time city have cocked up with tickets so we got what we could.

He is happy now he is going to his brothers in Cambridge to watch the game on sky and have a weekend of it but at the same time its not the same and it would have meant a lot to me to have my dad at Wembley as well.

His tickets we sold at value to other fans :cry:

Thu May 20, 2010 8:38 am

A friend of mine wanted to take his son. I went down to ticket office on the Wednesday before general sale with fan numbers (he was tied up with work so I went) but I was told there were only singles left, not two tickets together. Because his son is only 7 I didn't buy any tickets. I then hear that the following day, when they were on general sale, people could buy two tickets together. My mate and his son are watching it on telly now. He's okay about watching it with his son on telly but I don't see why they couldn't sell two together on the Wednesday but could on the Thursday. Anyone know?

Thu May 20, 2010 11:14 am

I know someone who bought 5 together at approx. 11.00 a.m. Wednesday morning :o

Thu May 20, 2010 11:23 am

They were releasing Blocks at a time on E ticketing,i didnt want to go up in the gods so was waiting a day and a half for Block 129 to become available( Blocks 126,127 and 130,131,131 had been sold so i knew 128 and 129 would become available at some point!)First thing Sat Block 128 was available and thats where we are Sat.Very confusing tho putting sold out on the Blocks that hadnt even become available to buy!!