Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Marylebone Sports Bar & Grill on way to Wembley

Wed May 19, 2010 9:57 am

Ive been asked to post this from by the Owner of this bar who is a bluebird living in London.
he used to have the Sportscafe down the bay when they sponsored the city shirts a few years ago.
If your going up on the train 2 stops on the bakerloo tube takes you into martlebone station where his new bar and restaurant is. From there you can get a train every 15 mins straight to Wembley which takes about ten mins.
Big screen tvs, pool tables etc. He still brings boys up from Cardiff to do work for him in London.
Check out the website www.sportsbarandgrill.co.uk

:ayatollah:

Re: Marylebone Sports Bar & Grill on way to Wembley

Wed May 19, 2010 10:36 am

It's a great pub, good food too. I used to go there quite a lot when I was working in London last year. I had no idea the owner was a Bluebird though.

Wed May 19, 2010 11:00 am

nice one keats....dazz here

Wed May 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Are you gonna go here d20?
Let me know and il get the minibus to stop off . :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 9:04 am

ive heard from a very good mate that the city team have booked this place on saturday night in the downstairs room so if any of you are staying in london ,head on over here you could be partying with the premier bluebirds.!!

Fri May 21, 2010 1:32 pm

We have got our table & breakfast booked, 6 of us in there from 10.30, and a few more arriving after that, so if anyone else off this board is dropping in, then say hello :ayatollah: