Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

im off,

Tue May 18, 2010 7:47 pm

the dust cloud has done me no favours, in a different situation, i would be excited, but i am to miss. the cities most important game in there history, im off for 2 weeks to the canary islands, flying in about 6 hours time from bristol,, so i would just like to say,,, have a brilliant day all, we will win, we got the team to do it, i will be in some bar cheering on the lads, listening to the city fans outsinging blackpool,bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobirrrrrrrrddddddddddsssssssssss :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: im off,

Tue May 18, 2010 7:53 pm

shame, i know you have prayed till your knuckles have bled :lol:

Tue May 18, 2010 8:00 pm

this could be my best holiday ever, if the city win, im going to light those sleeping volcanos up, got my city polo shirts ready,,,,,, get, bolloxed, and deported from the island, cant wait :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 8:03 pm

which island you going to ninian blue ???

Tue May 18, 2010 8:15 pm

fueteventura, corralejo

Tue May 18, 2010 8:16 pm

ninianblue wrote:the dust cloud has done me no favours, in a different situation, i would be excited, but i am to miss. the cities most important game in there history, im off for 2 weeks to the canary islands, flying in about 6 hours time from bristol,, so i would just like to say,,, have a brilliant day all, we will win, we got the team to do it, i will be in some bar cheering on the lads, listening to the city fans outsinging blackpool,bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobirrrrrrrrddddddddddsssssssssss :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Have a Great Time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will tell you all about it down the Masons :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ninianblue wrote:the dust cloud has done me no favours, in a different situation, i would be excited, but i am to miss. the cities most important game in there history, im off for 2 weeks to the canary islands, flying in about 6 hours time from bristol,, so i would just like to say,,, have a brilliant day all, we will win, we got the team to do it, i will be in some bar cheering on the lads, listening to the city fans outsinging blackpool,bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobirrrrrrrrddddddddddsssssssssss :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Have a Great Time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will tell you all about it down the Masons :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

cheers annis,, mark, will have to get premier lager in the masons for us :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 8:28 pm

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 8:38 pm

off to fuerteventura on wed 26 costa caleta for 2 weeks might bump into u

Tue May 18, 2010 8:44 pm

im there till the 2nd june, not sure if your north or south?

Tue May 18, 2010 9:24 pm

South nr the airport from what i can remember