Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

natgarw pickup

Tue May 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Anyone know which part of nantgarw the coaches stop at on sat? :ayatollah:

Re: natgarw pickup

Tue May 18, 2010 7:42 pm

taffswellblue wrote:Anyone know which part of nantgarw the coaches stop at on sat? :ayatollah:

Just off the slip road on the A470 I think, Carl or Cheggers can answer better than me.

Tue May 18, 2010 7:43 pm

TWB you going on carls bus ??
if so how you getting up to the a470 ???

Tue May 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Booked it at the ground on sat thru the supporters club

Tue May 18, 2010 7:49 pm

taffswellblue wrote:Booked it at the ground on sat thru the supporters club

your not on our forum bus Taffswellblue, you need to phone Vince Alm for your pick up :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 7:54 pm

The pick up will be the bus stops just off the roundabout as if your heading to Makro. There's 80+ getting on there

Tue May 18, 2010 7:54 pm

carl how many more getting on at nantgarw besides my 10 i can round em up and make sure were all in the same spot for a quick boarding (as agreed on the sliproad just before the roundabout)

Tue May 18, 2010 7:55 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:carl how many more getting on at nantgarw besides my 10 i can round em up and make sure were all in the same spot for a quick boarding

your 10 thats it Nip :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 7:56 pm

ok mate cheers, we'll be waiting :)

Tue May 18, 2010 7:57 pm

carlccfc wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:carl how many more getting on at nantgarw besides my 10 i can round em up and make sure were all in the same spot for a quick boarding

premier if you wait on the sliproad on left hand side going down towards macro i will guide us there , is that ok :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 7:59 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

premier if you wait on the sliproad on left hand side going down towards macro i will guide us there , is that ok :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Make sure it's the right bus as a few for the supporters club going there unless your bus is before half 7 you should be ok

Tue May 18, 2010 8:00 pm

yeh thats the turn off mate, (treforest est, taffs well,caerphilly) no need to go down to makro, will be mayhem we'll be on the slip road, pick us up across the roundabout and straight back on the a470 :D

na goodshoes all other buses pick up on the hill going down to makro as it has a klarge laybye to pull into

Tue May 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Nice one for the responses :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 8:05 pm

see you on the walk up TWB

Tue May 18, 2010 8:07 pm

taffswellblue wrote:Nice one for the responses :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No probs :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 8:15 pm

This is my 8 yr old sons third time at wembley!! The new generation of fans don't know they are born :D :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 8:17 pm

taffswellblue wrote:This is my 8 yr old sons third time at wembley!! The new generation of fans don't know they are born :D :ayatollah:

same Here Angharad is 8 yrs old too and her 3rd time, she is starting to believe Wembley is a trip every other year :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 8:17 pm

taffswellblue wrote:This is my 8 yr old sons third time at wembley!! The new generation of fans don't know they are born :D :ayatollah:

Very True .

Tue May 18, 2010 8:20 pm

my daughter chloe's (10) third visit too.

sign of things to come??? :D :ayatollah: