Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who are you giving your spare ticket to?

Tue May 18, 2010 6:26 pm

I know "plastics" are a touchy subjects, but seeing as many of us were eligible for 2 tickets for Wembley, just wondering who everyone else is taking with them to Wembley?

Im taking my brother. He dips in and out of Cardiff's news and attends 1 or 2 games a year. However, he's been in the army for 10 years so doesn't get much chance to come home. He once appeared on Soccer AM wearing his Black and Yellow Cardiff top in Iraq a few years ago. For the last year, he has been battling the same disease as Steve McPhail had, except his was alot worse. Now fully recovered, I can't wait to take him to Wembley to see just how we Bluebirds do it. He loved it when we played Arsenal at home and I have already warned him this is going to be 100 times better!

So who are you taking? :ayatollah:

Re: Who are you giving your spare ticket to?

Tue May 18, 2010 6:31 pm

my son really trying hard to covert him.i am getting there :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 6:31 pm

I'm taking my Uncle as i want to give something back to him because he introduced me to the ONE and ONLY club i will ever follow Cardiff City Football Club. I have loved every minute of my 10 Years watching Cardiff!

Bluebirds!!!
Saturday Hurry Up For F*ck Sake.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 6:38 pm

My BOY! He does most games home on a saturday (too young for mid week) and away games - can't afford him a ST even though he nags me for one week in week out! (wish father Xmas come in August).

Hope your bother is recovering and on the up and I hope he enjoys Wembley :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Taking my brother in law he's from aberdare but has moved to north wales ,he is a big city fan i tget tickets for him when he comes back for the wk/end,also took him to wembley for the f.a. cup semi and the final..i think he's worthy of a ticket :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Me and my dad didn't bother getting our "spares"

Tue May 18, 2010 7:28 pm

My old man! He was the one who give me cash to go down the city with the older lads when I was 14(10 years ago). Also upped the cash for me with my season ticket the last few years so thought it would be a nice gesture to ask him to go and pay for his ticket. I did pay him back a little later.

I also need to make up for Forest away when we won 1-0. I got back at 9:30pm, missed his 60th birthday meal and my cousin ate my meal the prick! He knew I was going but wasn't too bothered that I was late, just wanted me there to annoy my family from down west who are jacks! :lol:

He's not a massive football fan but always asks me about the city etc. He's an egger but no region shit. He watches the team where he was born week in week out home and away in Divison 3 of all places!