Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Working in England !! there thoughts

Tue May 18, 2010 3:27 pm

First we have Rovers fans, they want Blackpool to win 1 because they are English the second because of Ian Holloway. Then there are the Shitheads they want Blackpool to win even tho they hate Holloway. We have an Ipswich supporter who desperately wants Blackpool to win because in his words its the English Prem not Welsh. Then there's Man U fans who to be fair the ones i spoke to wouldn't mind the City going up. Spoke to a Chelsea fan and he is from London said he hopes we go up so we can have some banter. We also have a Stoke fan a plastic at that, who watches them every week on MOTD :lol: .
Now there argument is its an English league!! So why is English players in the minority ?. They moan about being English when there own team is full of Foreigners.And in Stokies case a Welsh manager. We also have 4-5 City fans as well but in general at the power Station they will be supporting Blackpool and cant wait to dig me all summer.
If we win they are dreading it because i will be giving it large all summer :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: